Decision time! I’m torn 3 ways...Help!

Sparty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR (Gecko) / 2021 JLR
Well said! I’ll pay invoice and be out the door in 30 mins the sales manager said. I could probably shop around and save a few more bucks, but peace of mind knowing I got what I wanted. So SW Michigan huh? Ever drive the “upper peninsula”? I heard it’s amazing. Would love to get out there.
The Mackinaw Bridge area and the UP ARE beautiful. We love to get up there and get away from the people down here. (I grew up in a very similar area - so it's like home to me)
Sponsored

MoparMadness

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Red looks good on Gladiators that are properly equipped but the Sting Grey is what I would get out of those choices.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Thinking resale value - I'd go with the Willys....

skubyact

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Actor
Absolutely LOVE my granite Overland. It's solid!! ✌

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
Ok, no need for the, “It’s your car, you decide” blah blah blah comments. This is for fun and I’m just curious what people think and any real world owner comments. I’m signing tomorrow, but they have 3 options for me to choose from and I’m having trouble deciding. I’d be happy with all 3, but curious what everyone thinks. Here are the options.

Sting grey Sport S and I will put on Rubicon take-off wheels and tires.

Granite crystal Sport S and I will put on
Rubicon take-off wheels and tires.

Firecracker Red Willys Edition - this one is $27 more a month. And I’m not sure about the mud terrains. I may replace those.

All are optioned out the same.
Thanks!
My 2020 Overland came with 255/70R18 Bridgestone Duelers. While the gas mileage is great (23mpg), they seem to pick up small stones and don’t think I’d trust them on the beach. Also not aggressive looking at all. Wishing I had lobbied the dealer for a tire swap during purchase.

Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
My 2020 Overland came with 255/70R18 Bridgestone Duelers. While the gas mileage is great (23mpg), they seem to pick up small stones and don’t think I’d trust them on the beach. Also not aggressive looking at all.
Most beaches are rather flat. My 4x4 Dakota with road tires had no problem if I aired down. Except some of the ramps in Outer Banks could benefit from an aggressive tread. I compensated by building up a bit of speed before tackling the ramp.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
When I purchased during the heavy Pandemic the dealerships didn't have much on the lots other than some basic colors with limited options but were looking to make some deals. I ended up with the Sting Gray and have been very happy with it. Its not the fun color I was hoping for but oh well. Like you I pretty much immediately put on Rubicon take off wheels and it changed the whole look of the truck

Sponsored

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
out of these three, get your favorite color

I love how the first reply was pretty much all you needed. In the end, the biggest difference between any of those choices is indeed color, even if two of those colors are gray.

It's one of the few things you can't change easily, and it's right front and center for you to look at every time you're in or near the vehicle.

Normally I would not shop this way, but it's definitely a different experience looking for a Jeep.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
What dealer around MA is selling for invoice ?

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I would go with a HydroBlue Mojave for a crap load more money and did, and am happy! Get the color you want the most, everything else is something that can be added if it really matters.....Jack
^^^THIS
Sponsored