Sponsored

Spokes03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR GCM
@Clayton Off Road Do you have any pictures of a Rubicon with your 2.5" kit and 35s? Really considering this combo because I'm not interested in making the jump to 37s but haven't found any pictures yet. Wondering if 35s with the Rubicon fenders would look small given your 2.5" lift is more than advertised. Thanks for your help!
Sponsored

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
We do sell them! However they're actually a made-to-order part from Falcon so although you can buy it from us in conjunction with our kit, we'd be placing your order with them to be built.
Do they valve to your specs or? Would there be a benefit to the computer part of the system?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Clayton Off Road Do you have any pictures of a Rubicon with your 2.5" kit and 35s? Really considering this combo because I'm not interested in making the jump to 37s but haven't found any pictures yet. Wondering if 35s with the Rubicon fenders would look small given your 2.5" lift is more than advertised. Thanks for your help!
I have a couple of pictures of a JL Rubicon on 35's with our 2.5" kit which should still give you a pretty good idea of what it would look like. I'll post them here for you to check out!

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 20200307_162152
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 20200307_162157

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Do they valve to your specs or? Would there be a benefit to the computer part of the system?
The computer part of the shocks is actually just so that you can control the adjustable shock settings right from your phone.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Assuming it mounts outside the truck? and I can order through you guys with a lift?
Thanks
I'm not sure on the exact way these shocks function or install, but I do believe there are a few videos out on YouTube of people going over the install and functionality of these. They can be purchased on our site though!

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I know you guys have touched on this before a bit, but for those of us that went with the Mojave, what would be the correct way to add a little lift with your kit? I understand the shock extensions are not the best option. For someone that daily drives their Gladiator and only sees a few light weekend trails, is there a going to be a noticeable difference with using the shock extensions?

I guess the only other option is to buy new, longer shocks. Do you guys sell the FOX 2.5" shocks in a longer size that are comparable to the OEM Mojave units?

Epic Adventure Outfitters came out with a video piecing together a 2" Lift using Teraflex and Evo stuff and said it drove better than any Gladiator they've lifted. - Looks like they used a Terraflex 2" shock extension on the front and an Evo 2.5" shock extension on the rear.

Wondering if the Clayton 2.5" kit with shock extensions would offer a comparable result.

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Ok last question. Going to order the 2.5 overland (on fri or sat).. I have the diesel do you sub the front shocks ? For the added weight? Or are they ok with the weight of the diesel?

Sponsored

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
Do you have a diesel? If so did they upgrade or change the front springs for the weight difference? Or address it?

wondering as I want to order mine but waiting to find out..
No, I have a gasoline engine in mine. However, I know Clayton was offering some early versions of diesel springs. I would give them a call tomorrow.