Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Officially joined the club! Sport S (max tow), Snazzberry with Black/Heritage Tan. Ordered in November, took delivery yesterday just in time for the snow!

313AAC3C-B21E-49FF-8792-5218E87DB3E6.jpeg

F1F2938F-CF49-4C7C-8B4A-E2317B78DFC4.jpeg

FF5FCAFC-8450-45E5-A8C7-FF78F8C5D3C9.jpeg

8200068E-61DE-4012-B5F8-C53983F85A8B.jpeg
Congrats. It looks great. Enjoy the snow. Got nothing here in Augusta. Never get snow here.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone sourced touch up paint yet?
I was going to rattle can my wheel centers and am having no luck on line.
TIA

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone sourced touch up paint yet?
I was going to rattle can my wheel centers and am having no luck on line.
TIA
Just look for Octane Red from Mopar or any dealer with the Mopar paint code of PRV.

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn't sure that I was going to like the Snazzberry when trading in our Billet Silver Overland for a JTR, but made the call for my wife and the color is really growing on me. Up for next week is the 3.5" lift and 37's to be ready for our trips to Rausch Creek.
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club JTR 1

Sponsored

Sponsored

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Need something with a step, but like the look of the stock rock rails
Not cheap, but the Mopar Performance Rails have that look, but are wide enough to be a step. My 5' 2" wife uses em every day.

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Not cheap, but the Mopar Performance Rails have that look, but are wide enough to be a step. My 5' 2" wife uses em every day.
I definitely thought about those... but $1000 was a bit too steep for me, for something to just be used as a step.

SnazGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Well, "Snazzberryday" finally arrived. Thanks @Snzzbry_Ovrlnd for reminding me on my other post I recently did "Turning a lemon into Snazzberry lemonade" to check in to the Snazzberry page.

While I'm many, many months still in the sour battle with/over FCA to get the paperwork right and set a turn in date for my lemon Ram...the Snazzberry JTM is oh so sweet.

They should just call it, "The color that doesn't photograph or film at its best but is a show stopper in person, especially when the sun hits it." Too long to put on the order form and/or window sticker? lol.

Snazzy B.jpg

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I definitely thought about those... but $1000 was a bit too steep for me, for something to just be used as a step.
We tore up our original Overland steps rock crawling, so we wanted something that was an actual rock rail and a step, but if you just want a step, keep an eye on your local Jeep club’s FB market for Overland take-offs, you can find em for $200 or less.

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Well, "Snazzberryday" finally arrived. Thanks @Snzzbry_Ovrlnd for reminding me on my other post I recently did "Turning a lemon into Snazzberry lemonade" to check in to the Snazzberry page.

While I'm many, many months still in the sour battle with/over FCA to get the paperwork right and set a turn in date for my lemon Ram...the Snazzberry JTM is oh so sweet.

They should just call it, "The color that doesn't photograph or film at its best but is a show stopper in person, especially when the sun hits it." Too long to put on the order form and/or window sticker? lol.

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club Snazzy B
You are so right. I go a little crazy when people look at a picture and go, oh you have a maroon jeep. I go no, not really. It just doesn't photograph that well. Don't know why but you just miss out on the depth of color in pictures.
Sponsored