Snazzberry Gladiator JT club

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Wrangler 2 DR Sport (retired), 2020 Gladiator Sport
Western Michigan went 4-2 and finished 2nd in the MAC West.
Cincinnati lost to Georgia in the Peach Bowl to a 2 loss Georgia Bulldog team. They have a lot of spunk but Ohio State beat them 42-0 in 2019.
Coastal Carolina was beaten by #23 Liberty.
BYU wasn't even on the Top 10.
UCF lost 4 games.

Ohio State beat Indiana head-to-head. The B1G was only scheduled to play other B1G schools. Which B1G school would have beaten Ohio State given that scenario?
And who else, besides Ohio State or 'Bama, could have beaten Clemson?

We can debate it all day, but until someone strong comes along, the CFP is going to be Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and a fourth. Expand the playoffs? Absolutely! To 16 teams. But even then, #17 is going to whine about it.
I wasnā€™t talking about just this year the teams I stated were from the playoffs inception.. I donā€™t care what argument you have Ohio stated played 5 games... I understand your a fan but err regardless if it was Michigan with the same exact schedule record your argument would be mine... the babies that always get the cookies cry the loudest... enjoy your Cookie.
Sponsored

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
I wasnā€™t talking about just this year the teams I stated were from the playoffs inception.. I donā€™t care what argument you have Ohio stated played 5 games... I understand your a fan but err regardless if it was Michigan with the same exact schedule record your argument would be mine... the babies that always get the cookies cry the loudest... enjoy your Cookie.
Michigan? Michigan?! Hahahahahahahahaha...

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
UGA lost twice this year while extremely hurt and with a back up QB. UF and Bama whopped our asses in the games we played, but like Kirk Herbstreit said before the Natty, no one wanted to play Georgia at the end of the year.
And you believe Herbie?
Come on, really?

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
I wish we could get some snow around here. But if it's freezing here, it's dry, and when it rains, it goes up to the 40s (which makes it miserable). No snow all winter, but plenty of dry, freezing days bookended by wet, warmer days. This winter sucks.

Sponsored

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Flew up to take delivery and I hated it in overcast conditions. Looks ok in bright sunlight. Ill check in sometimes and wonder what could have been haha
gonna end up with Sarge or Nacho now
Thatā€™s exactly my fear...at times it seems like it works...other times Iā€™m just not as sure...

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I only like this color on the JTā€™s. Iā€™m usually a red red truck guy. My past trucks have always been the bright red. I think itā€™s all the black accents on the JT that make snazzberry look so damn good. Mine is currently white right now because of the salt and itā€™s way to cold to run it to the wash.

Sponsored

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
And you believe Herbie?
Come on, really?
Normally I don't because he hates the Dawgs, which is why it made my ears perk up when he said it. If he spoke highly of a team he normally hates on, then I felt it carried more weight. I also felt like Cincinnati was a top 4 team at the end, and we beat them (in a close one).

FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Local dealer got a snazzberry rubicon. Looks great like candy apple red from my youth

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Officially joined the club! Sport S (max tow), Snazzberry with Black/Heritage Tan. Ordered in November, took delivery yesterday just in time for the snow!

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 8200068E-61DE-4012-B5F8-C53983F85A8B

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 8200068E-61DE-4012-B5F8-C53983F85A8B

[/QUOTE

Lookin gooood! Love the tan interior. I didnā€™t want to order so I settled on the black seats.
Sponsored