Sponsored

Snazzberry Gladiator JT club

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
We tore up our original Overland steps rock crawling, so we wanted something that was an actual rock rail and a step, but if you just want a step, keep an eye on your local Jeep club’s FB market for Overland take-offs, you can find em for $200 or less.
I ended up with a set from Rough Country (you can see them in my pic). The stock steps off of a Overland didn't seem "aggressive" enough to match the rest of my Willys styling ;)
Sponsored

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
You are so right. I go a little crazy when people look at a picture and go, oh you have a maroon jeep. I go no, not really. It just doesn't photograph that well. Don't know why but you just miss out on the depth of color in pictures.
It seems like it's a different shade every time the light changes, but I think that's part of it's charm.

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Finally had a decent weekend to pop the roof.

20210220_124020.jpg
We had slightly different weekends! This path was so much icier this weekend, came within fractions of an inch of sliding into a JK after losing traction on a hill...I was sliding and they were hard in reverse all the way down the hill to stay just off my bumper. PHEW
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 1613959056076_1613959018401_IMG_5399

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
We had slightly different weekends! This path was so much icier this weekend, came within fractions of an inch of sliding into a JK after losing traction on a hill...I was sliding and they were hard in reverse all the way down the hill to stay just off my bumper. PHEW
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 1613959056076_1613959018401_IMG_5399
I grew up in New England.
I miss the snow.........about 2 days a year. 😁

Sponsored

mellendic

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Security Researcher
Nice color contrast! Wanna share some quick details? Lift,etc. Cheers!
Sure! I need to get through some work stuff then I plan on the full build discussion. I have been stalking this forum for the last 18 months planning my build. This is my first non Cherokee jeep, and I wanted it done from the start (yeah right). We went with orange as the secondary color because that is what my wife wanted and it turned out to be great idea.

I know lifting a Mojave is taboo in some parts of this forum, but the Metal Cloak game changer 3.5 with the factory shocks is amazing. According to my shop the Mojave is a different beast with everything... many custom fabrications went into the build.

here is the quick list of upgrades
I have a rigid 10 inch amber light built into the front scoop, recovery gear is all factor55 and Warn, the front and rear bumpers and bed guard is DV8, wheels are Fuel off road 17x9, tires are Toyo open country MTs 37x13.5, with the full sized spare underneath (I can explain this as well). Procal snap for now, gears are going in next week 5.13s, AFE exhaust (3 inch shorty) throttle body spacer and CAI (all for sound). Fox ATS 2.0 steering stabilizer, and softopper cap going on tomorrow. I have build pics, shop pics and all of the goodies that were painted and powder coated to put up soon. Well I got this far I will put them up now... I could not have done this without the help of Bryan, Nick and Jimmy at Auto Truck outfitters (ATO) in Baltimore they are amazing!

IMG_0272.JPEG

IMG_0273.JPEG

IMG_0274.JPEG

IMG_0275.JPEG

IMG_0277.JPEG

IMG_0281.JPEG

IMG_0276.JPEG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_6754.JPG

IMG_0199.JPEG

IMG_0103.JPEG

IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0283.JPEG

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Sure! I need to get through some work stuff then I plan on the full build discussion. I have been stalking this forum for the last 18 months planning my build. This is my first non Cherokee jeep, and I wanted it done from the start (yeah right). We went with orange as the secondary color because that is what my wife wanted and it turned out to be great idea.

I know lifting a Mojave is taboo in some parts of this forum, but the Metal Cloak game changer 3.5 with the factory shocks is amazing. According to my shop the Mojave is a different beast with everything... many custom fabrications went into the build.

here is the quick list of upgrades
I have a rigid 10 inch amber light built into the front scoop, recovery gear is all factor55 and Warn, the front and rear bumpers and bed guard is DV8, wheels are Fuel off road 17x9, tires are Toyo open country MTs 37x13.5, with the full sized spare underneath (I can explain this as well). Procal snap for now, gears are going in next week 5.13s, AFE exhaust (3 inch shorty) throttle body spacer and CAI (all for sound). Fox ATS 2.0 steering stabilizer, and softopper cap going on tomorrow. I have build pics, shop pics and all of the goodies that were painted and powder coated to put up soon. Well I got this far I will put them up now... I could not have done this without the help of Bryan, Nick and Jimmy at Auto Truck outfitters (ATO) in Baltimore they are amazing!

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club IMG_0283.JPEG

Dude, love the rig. Looks great all around.

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
Any of you Snazzberry fans in Norfolk, Southern Jeep has one standing proud out front on the grass, if you want to see the color in its natural habitat.