SARGE GREEN Gladiator club

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Okay.....that's it....after 3 days of drooling over the PC and 2 Jeep dealers.....I'm officially SOLD. I've come this far, I'm going for the Sarge Green Rubicon too and left the Sport S idea behind.

Two options I'm stuck on. Very. Hard. Choices:

1 - Rims.
I always like the Gladiator Rubicon upgraded rims..but....seeing the standard Rubicon rim on the Sarge Green looks SO good. Has more black / dark to it with a small accent of bright on the circumference.
But, still thinking about them "Cookie cutter" upgrade rims still.

2 - Seats.
The cloth in Rubicon is a nice bang for the buck, love the feel and embroidery too.
However, the black leather with the red stitching is sweet.
Then on the other hand, oh, that saddle leather! Its got that brown with Sarge green earthy Jeep feel to it all.

I couldn't put the deposit down today!
Personally, I love the stock Rubicon rims. Much prefer them to the $1K upgrade, but that's personal preference of course.

I opted for the Saddle (on my Gator). I dislike all-black interiors. But again, that's just my preference. The Saddle will go better with Sarge than Gator, IMO.

Good luck, and congrats to the early Sarge folks!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Okay.....that's it....after 3 days of drooling over the PC and 2 Jeep dealers.....I'm officially SOLD. I've come this far, I'm going for the Sarge Green Rubicon too and left the Sport S idea behind.

Two options I'm stuck on. Very. Hard. Choices:

1 - Rims.
I always like the Gladiator Rubicon upgraded rims..but....seeing the standard Rubicon rim on the Sarge Green looks SO good. Has more black / dark to it with a small accent of bright on the circumference.
But, still thinking about them "Cookie cutter" upgrade rims still.

2 - Seats.
The cloth in Rubicon is a nice bang for the buck, love the feel and embroidery too.
However, the black leather with the red stitching is sweet.
Then on the other hand, oh, that saddle leather! Its got that brown with Sarge green earthy Jeep feel to it all.

I couldn't put the deposit down today!
BLACK rims. ummm, why can't i select sarge for a 2021 rubicon on the jeep.com builder but I can select sarge with Mojave?

Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 1613886262736

Edit: Sorry, i thought Rubicon and Mojave wouldhave the same wheel choices. I like the Mojave blacks, but maybe that's not a Rubicon option.

Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 1613886515433

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
The build website is buggy. Forces and deletes options when you make choices that aren’t accurate, and a few things are omitted such as sarge green on the Rubi. It’s available though, I saw two today at a dealer.

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
Thanks buddy! That looks great. I was concern about the color being too light.
Here are a couple more showing the front seats, the dash, the back seats, and the truck in morning light. It changes colors in different light. Sometimes it looks olive drab, sometimes forest green, and sometimes even almost black. I really love it.

A0A43358-3B1F-4AE4-A52E-4AD2E4CC6093.jpeg

5F9A3428-8FD1-40E8-856A-8355E77320CE.jpeg

01C5BEDC-F3CB-4D31-9799-90B75CF853C7.jpeg

93305F4C-66DA-4DB6-98BD-AB358AA94EBA.jpeg

JoeJeep74

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys 2dr
Occupation
Service Advisor
Just returned from .25 car wash and a sunny day. Jeep mudflaps fit well on Max Tow with factory running boards. Jeep bug deflector has a rinky dink mount on outside ends, modified once, may redo. I really like this truck!

D1052AE3-1AD9-468A-AE4D-F2E278CC4714.jpeg

FAA70358-3D2C-4132-8EBB-95B73BA8C779.jpeg

DA759DA6-EB19-460F-9209-A84FDC38B71E.jpeg

5A212488-FC1B-4D30-A8FD-C7772F77B657.jpeg

6A3ADFE0-64C5-4DAF-BEFD-36955A4F4F05.jpeg

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tried to vary my speed between 55 and 65 for my 450-mile trip home to break in the diesel. My display showed 26mpg and my hand calculated mileage was 27mpg!

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
OMG WHEN DID SARGE GREEN BECOME AVAILABLE ON A GLADIATOR?!?!?!?!

**slowly catches breath**

**looks at resale values on Raptors**

I need to go think on some things now.....

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OMG WHEN DID SARGE GREEN BECOME AVAILABLE ON A GLADIATOR?!?!?!?!

**slowly catches breath**

**looks at resale values on Raptors**

I need to go think on some things now.....
They started taking orders in December and trucks have been arriving over the last 10 days or so. I LOVE the color. It's even better in person.

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
They started taking orders in December and trucks have been arriving over the last 10 days or so. I LOVE the color. It's even better in person.
The funny thing is, I just bought a Sarge Green JLU Rubicon for my wife. We’re going to turn it into a 37” wheeled beast.

Impish123

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Patriot Blue LJ, 21 Sarge Green JTR EcoDiesel
The funny thing is, I just bought a Sarge Green JLU Rubicon for my wife. We’re going to turn it into a 37” wheeled beast.
We saw a Sarge Green Rubi up the Alpine Loop in late July (my family, my folks, and my sister's family spent 2 weeks out in Southwestern Colorado and Eastern Utah this summer) and I was sold on the color... then like two weeks later the rumor mill had that they were launching Sarge on the Gladiator and I was done shopping. I started saving for a new Jeep about 3 years ago and was going to purchase this spring anyway so it was really about perfect timing.
LOVE the Sarge in the Rubi package, PLUS we actually use our Jeeps for offroading so it makes sense.
I will again say, the Willy's package is SWEET and my sales guy and I were talking about how perfect that look is for almost everyone, nice and aggressive without the insane Rubi sticker (I mean none of them are "cheap" but the Willy's seems reasonable.)
I promise I'll get some more Sarge pictures up myself at some point as well.
Sponsored