First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
anywhere in Pennsylvania selling below invoice?
A local dealer to me here in Lebanon, PA is saying a 1000 under msrp. But that was before the affiliate programs kicked in for the Gladiator.

I'm still working with them to see if they will honor the Tread Lightly discount, and if they will go lower than that. The salesman was shocked when I showed him posts on here of guys getting 3-5 below. He commented that some other dealers in the area are asking over msrp.

If I can't get them lower in the next few days I'll be contacting other dealerships in the area. Then maybe out of state...Maryland isnt far away for me.

Sshec152

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator, 2007 bmw 335i
Erik Baron at jeff Dambrosio in Downingtown got me a great deal on my rubi

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I heard about Jeff D’ambrosio in Coatsville a while back, and I've read good things about them. I live about an hour and half north of them.

OP
OP

BoneDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I live in western PA but willing to make trip if no one in area willing to come close.

LidLess07X

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Recon, 2001 TJ Sport, 2018 Mustang GT PP1 with Roush S.C.
Criswell in Gaithersburg, Md will give you the pricing you want and they deliver. Depending on how far away you are, they will sometimes meet halfway. They delivered mine an hour away from their dealership to my driveway. I signed the papers on the hood of my new Gladiator. No fuss

LidLess07X

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Recon, 2001 TJ Sport, 2018 Mustang GT PP1 with Roush S.C.
Oh, and ask for Tom in Commercial truck sales. Tell him Pat from DrainPro and Prime Plumbing went you 301-885-8847

OP
OP

BoneDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Criswell in Gaithersburg, Md will give you the pricing you want and they deliver. Depending on how far away you are, they will sometimes meet halfway. They delivered mine an hour away from their dealership to my driveway. I signed the papers on the hood of my new Gladiator. No fuss
Thanks! What was the delivery fee?

Sponsored

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S on 35's, Mopar 2" lift, `96 XJ, 97 ZJ, `99 Camaro LS1
I was ready to put deposit with courtesy after reading many posts claiming they were doing 5% below invoice. Long story short, they were NOT coming in at 5% below. In fact i was even finding local dealers here in overpriced CT beating their quote. Also took a long time to go back and forth to get final numbers. Ended up signing with gaithersburg in MD as well. This was mid-July.

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
I live in SW PA and I bought mine at Tri Star in Uniontown,PA, they gave me 1% below invoice back in May using the Tread Lightly affiliate number. Either they didn't know the affiliate number wasn't valid for the Gladiator or the flat out gave me 1% below invoice. They wouldn't budge on the price of the Gladiator so I worked them over on my trade and got way more than I was expecting. If you are in this area let me know and I can give you my salesman info.

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
My parents just ordered their gladiator with Kate at Courtsey JEEP IN coatesville on saturday. Was literally zero hassle!!! Asked her about 5% below invoice. She said they are doing it. She Walked them through signing up with treadlightly and went ahead and checked for the extra rebates without them asking. After they placed the order she went ahead and changed it a few days latter adding the truck of the year package and saving them even more money!. So far she has been awesome to deal with. Def big reccomend for [email protected] at courtesy jeep in coatesville.

teckademics67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR, KLTH, CJ, JTR
I live in western PA but willing to make trip if no one in area willing to come close.
Hillview in Greensburg PA. Ask for Doug, he's a sales manager there and is well versed in gladiators and tread lightly discount. Factory ordered with no hassle and tread lightly 1% below invoice on a JTR. If you check FCAs affiliate site, they are one of the largest FCA affiliate dealers in WPA. If you're looking for a sport or overland, discounts are even deeper. No BS sales, service department is top notch as well. They also have a lot of modified gladiators in and out of the dealer so they're aftermarket friendly.

Friz33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Anyone have any luck ordering a Gladiator below invoice in Eastern PA lately? Long time lurker here and this forum has been a great source of information!
Sponsored