Texas Check In

Where are y'all at?

• Total voters

Whitarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2014 JKR
Headed to Lone Star Jeep Invasion tomorrow in Conroe. Anyone else headed out there?
Sponsored

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Headed to Lone Star Jeep Invasion tomorrow in Conroe. Anyone else headed out there?
I didn't even know such a thing existed until I saw this post. I just moved to Texas this past summer at the same time as I got my JT, so I'm not read in on the events and stuff. Can't make it this year but I'll plan on being there next year!

Whitarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2014 JKR
I didn't even know such a thing existed until I saw this post. I just moved to Texas this past summer at the same time as I got my JT, so I'm not read in on the events and stuff. Can't make it this year but I'll plan on being there next year!
It’s only the second year for it. It seems to be growing though

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
How did you not see my post 2 posts down from this one on Feb. 14th that literally says Lone Star Jeep Invasion?

:LOL:

Sponsored

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
How did you not see my post 2 posts down from this one on Feb. 14th that literally says Lone Star Jeep Invasion?

:LOL:
Ahh - I never went into the Texas subforum, just this thread because I'm following it. So I guess I need to check that subforum more often.

Jpag06

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Launch Edition, 99 TJ on 40s
Was not aware of a meet up there...
Yeah it’s usually Sunday mornings once a month. They put out on their social Media and have a text alert thing as well for discounts.

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
hello!!!
in the process of buying a sting-grey sport s with max tow package, preferred equipment group, and some electronics upgrades.

been reading a ton for the past 3 days...

planned upgrades going on order as soon as i get the gladiator (needs to be traded from another dealer)

2" mopar lift
tactik 17x9 steel D window wheels
milestar patagonia 37x12.50x17
tazer mini programmer

sometime in the following year
mopar LED Headlights
stubby front bumper (would LOVE to find a take-off mopar 3pc)
winch to fill the hole in the stubby LOL... my JK winch was used twice in 13 years.

i live in the san antonio area (helotes) - look forward to this journey.

i have been a member of Jeep Nation (a san antonio club) since 2008ish - not very active lately though but hope to change that soon!

Whitarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2014 JKR
hello!!!
in the process of buying a sting-grey sport s with max tow package, preferred equipment group, and some electronics upgrades.

been reading a ton for the past 3 days...

planned upgrades going on order as soon as i get the gladiator (needs to be traded from another dealer)

2" mopar lift
tactik 17x9 steel D window wheels
milestar patagonia 37x12.50x17
tazer mini programmer

sometime in the following year
mopar LED Headlights
stubby front bumper (would LOVE to find a take-off mopar 3pc)
winch to fill the hole in the stubby LOL... my JK winch was used twice in 13 years.

i live in the san antonio area (helotes) - look forward to this journey.

i have been a member of Jeep Nation (a san antonio club) since 2008ish - not very active lately though but hope to change that soon!
I’m sure I’ll see you around. I’m in Cibolo now but looking to move to Pipe Creek at some point.

Sponsored

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Have a White JTRD on order 7/12. I'm down in Port Isabel (SPI area) for the fall/winter/spring and up in northern MN for the summers. Looks like this chip shortage may push back my southern migrate this year. Fingers crossed my order isn't effect much.

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
Have a White JTRD on order 7/12. I'm down in Port Isabel (SPI area) for the fall/winter/spring and up in northern MN for the summers. Looks like this chip shortage may push back my southern migrate this year. Fingers crossed my order isn't effect much.
Where in MN? I have 45 acres in Sturgeon Lake....love the area but they can keep Minneapolis and the taxes :angel::angel:

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Where in MN? I have 45 acres in Sturgeon Lake....love the area but they can keep Minneapolis and the taxes :angel::angel:
I'm about an hour north of Brainerd. I avoid the twins like a disease and I'm officially a Texas resident so I don't have to worry about the income tax at least. Property taxes I can't avoid.

=Jason-