John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '10 commander
Occupation
Steel
Vehicle Showcase
More than likely getting high altitude trim (although sting gray is my favorite overall option). Any other color blind and color enabled people please voice opinions on white, sliver, or granite crystal. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
More than likely getting high altitude trim (although sting gray is my favorite overall option). Any other color blind and color enabled people please voice opinions on white, sliver, or granite crystal. Thanks in advance.
Yes, I am red green colorblind. I can see the colors but not shades so to see true color I chose hydro blue, since all the other vehicles I have owned have been white and a few black

Rozik169

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator overland
Occupation
Pa turnpike
I’m colorblind also I got punk n i can see it just fine but nacho I have no clue what color it is

BigC1066

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
EMS
I am red green color blind and just stayed with white for mine

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
since color blindedness mostly effects the red/green wavelengths, I would stick to blue, yellow, orange or black white silver

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ankh

Ankh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '10 commander
Occupation
Steel
Vehicle Showcase
I'm totally red/green colorblind but close to total colorblind. Between the answers thus far and my wife I'm beginning to think the grays I like aren't yrue grays to most people. Maybe I should stick
with black or white.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I'm totally red/green colorblind but close to total colorblind. Between the answers thus far and my wife I'm beginning to think the grays I like aren't yrue grays to most people. Maybe I should stick
with black or white.
You're the one that has to live with it. Pick a color that looks good to you. It doesn't matter what the color is, or what others think of it (except maybe the wife). They're not the one paying for it.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Every shade of gray reminds me of the Primer gray cars that ran around in the 70's with no paint, especially when they get dirty. Just not a gray fan, never have been, But, once again, thats just my own, very personal opinion. I'm not attempting to offend anyone, just don't like Gray or Blue. Blue cars have always brought me bad luck, so I avoid them like the plague. I have a black car, a Maroon 2500 and a white car, along with my Red JT, White is probably my next favorite as it stays cool in the summer, and the paint is very resilient compared to the black or other colors.
Best of luck on your choice selection

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
I like my granite crystal JTR. Punk'n would have been my first choice of the various available colors but it was phased out by the time I bought mine so no ability to order and not a single one in the spec I wanted in the country. Could have ordered hydro blue but it's not my favorite shade of blue. Personally I don't want black, white, or silver and sting gray, to me, is just meh. Unpopular opinion here but I also don't care for the military cosplay colors

So of those choices I definitely go with GC again. It's a very good shiny gray even if I would prefer an actual color.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
"Maroon my a$$, that m****** is RED!"

Sorry, the luck and colors gave me a "Used Cars" flashback.....

Every shade of gray reminds me of the Primer gray cars that ran around in the 70's with no paint, especially when they get dirty. Just not a gray fan, never have been, But, once again, thats just my own, very personal opinion. I'm not attempting to offend anyone, just don't like Gray or Blue. Blue cars have always brought me bad luck, so I avoid them like the plague. I have a black car, a Maroon 2500 and a white car, along with my Red JT, White is probably my next favorite as it stays cool in the summer, and the paint is very resilient compared to the black or other colors.
Best of luck on your choice selection
Sponsored