Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
Would guys recommend the sport or pro fogs for on road use on my
Mojave ?
We've received your direct message.

I've responded with more information regarding our SS3 Sport, SS3 Pro, and SS3 Max fog light options available.

Just for reference to anyone interested. The SS3 Pro is 2x as bright as the SS3 Pro. The SS3 Max is our brightest option available and provides 40% more light output than the SS3 Pro!

Jeep Gladiator NEW! SS3 LED Pods for Jeep Gladiators! | Diode Dynamics SS3_Yellow_LED_Pod_Wall_Output_Collage

Please, feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be glad to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
@Diode Dynamics cant wait for more info on the larger pods. I’m holding off a lighting project to see if these will work better for my plans

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
@Diode Dynamics cant wait for more info on the larger pods. I’m holding off a lighting project to see if these will work better for my plans
We will release more info on them soon! Keep an eye out on our social media.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Check out this awesome video submitted featuring our SS3 Sport Fog Light Kit in 6000K cool white!

This video features stock reflector headlights with an LED upgrade bulb to begin. Then our SS3 Sport LED Fog Light Kit is turned on to display the improvement from our SAE-compliant beam pattern.

Remember, all forum members are eligible for a free US shipping code. Just PM us!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
NI4rv4V.jpg

Now’s the time to upgrade your ride! Our Labor Day Sale is going on NOW! Save 15% sitewide, including our SS3 LED fog light kits, by entering coupon code “LABOR” at checkout! And, all orders over $300 will receive a free Diode flag tee! Sale ends Friday, 9/10/2021.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/10/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
*Sale excludes preorders.*

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I have the amber pro’s in my ARB bumper. Great light. I only use them for bad weather or dark back/mountain roads…they are legal, but they’re bright as fuck. If you just want an amber fog thats a little brighter but gives you “the look” then just get the sports.

Reactions: Tim

Sponsored

Wyofuy069

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Still waiting to hear why my SS3 max fogs keep shutting off with the start/stop system never to come back on.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Still waiting to hear why my SS3 max fogs keep shutting off with the start/stop system never to come back on.
Sounds like the truck isnt sending power to the line more than it does a problem with the lights. run a volt meter on the power lines to the fogs. It also could be a “soft” fuse, although im not sure if these trucks have them or not.

in any event, its time to roll up the sleeves and start working. They arent going to be able to diagnose or fix it “remotely”.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I bought the SS3 sport version amber fog lights off another forum member. Love them so far. I haven't had anyone flash me in the oncoming traffic yet. Passed two Highway patrols the other day at 1am coming home from work that were targeting speeders. Didn't get pulled over. Must be ok?!:fingerscrossed::like:

Wyofuy069

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt Mojave
Occupation
Sales
I’m just wondering if other people are having problems with the max lights. Primarily a problem when the vehicle shuts off during the stop/start system cycle. My guess is that they are shutting off to conserve power when the engine is cycled off. Problem is that they don’t come back on unless I restart the Jeep. Diode Dynamics is on this post will they chime in?

SLC Rubicon

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I’m just wondering if other people are having problems with the max lights. Primarily a problem when the vehicle shuts off during the stop/start system cycle. My guess is that they are shutting off to conserve power when the engine is cycled off. Problem is that they don’t come back on unless I restart the Jeep. Diode Dynamics is on this post will they chime in?
Are they wired to the factory switches?
Sponsored