Black Friday Deals

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
JCR is doing 10% off all roof racks and molle panels.. Ends up being ~$17 off the JT Headliner Molle Panel + free shipping, I think I might finally pull the trigger on that one.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/category/BF2021.html
Man I was going to order that headliner panel but apparently since mine is a late 2021 it says I can not mount it unless I but the Mopar "older style" freedom top latch brackets (X2) at $26 each. Such a nice piece too.
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Happy with mine. The reviews are great, youtube reviews show it being used and used hard.
Yea I know everyone has been liking it I was just hoping to get something a bit lighter like the smittybuilts but none of them seem to be going on sale and everything just seems to be getting more expensive.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Does AEV ever run Black Friday deals? I'd love to pick up a set of Borah wheels?

I'm also thinking about some amber fog lights for both of the Jeeps.
AEV does not do discounted sales. Full bill or nothing. Only time you will find discounted AEV items is retailers scratch and dent used returns.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Pronouncing that is a snap when you from down that way and its not pronounced Cher like Sonny & Cher either. Then you can make some groceries at Best Stop in Scott on the way home
Ayyyy, yeah you right 👏

Lafayette boy here….Good boudin at Best Stop!

Ive always wondered why they spell it “Cher”……….why not how it’s pronounced?
It's the French word for "dear" or "darling!" The r lends itself to pronouncing it softer in France, but the Louisiana pronunciation is the more "sha" sound since it's the Cajun-French way (thanks high-school French class lol 😁)

-Rachel

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Man I was going to order that headliner panel but apparently since mine is a late 2021 it says I can not mount it unless I but the Mopar "older style" freedom top latch brackets (X2) at $26 each. Such a nice piece too.
Was looking at that myself. Not quite sure which parts they're referring to, really wish they had a picture up there showing the two kinds and what to look for. Need to do some googling to see if mine is compatible.

Edit: Im an idiot, there is a picture.. more coffee was needed.

Last edited:

injaneer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Northridge has some KILLER deals on switch panels right now.

S-Tech Micro 4 Switch Lower Dash kit w/ harness and underhood distro box - $50
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/interior-blowout/stech-4-rd-jl-m-s-tech-4-switch-micro-led-red

The 6 switch version is only $75
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/interior-blowout/stech-6-rd-jl-m-l-s-tech-6-switch-micro-led-red

The S-Tech website says they are built in the usa, install guides with more photos at this link:
https://stechswitch.com/installs-new/
https://stechswitch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/JL-Install-Guide-2020-0620b.pdf

Ive been back and forth for a while on which direction I want to go, but at that price, Im in.
Theyre strictly on / off, but Im planning to run Feniex strobes so I wont need to be able to program the buttons for solid / strobe etc like some of the other options - everything I plan on wiring to these will be just fine with on / off function only.

I ordered the 6 switch version and Im going to pair it with a sheet of glow stickers like these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G9PHTZY

Edit: $79.85 shipped, as Northridge is currently offering free shipping on orders over $70. Im stoked.
Might have to do this. I like the blue swtiches better, but they are $68, will have to buy some filler to get the $70 ;)

Actually went ahead and ordered it, added a nut for like 1.76 to make it an even 70 to get free shipping. Picked up this one since I have a sport and the whole opening is empty.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/interior-blowout/stech-6-be-jl-m-l-s-tech-6-switch-micro-led-blue

Figured I can sell on Ebay for twice the price if I decide not to use it.

Thank you Northridge4x4. Will be posting pictures once I receive the switches and get them installed. Probably first thing I do with them is run an outlet into the bed off of one of them.

Last edited:

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Might have to do this. I like the blue swtiches better, but they are $68, will have to buy some filler to get the $70 ;)

Actually went ahead and ordered it, added a nut for like 1.76 to make it an even 70 to get free shipping. Picked up this one since I have a sport and the whole opening is empty.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/interior-blowout/stech-6-be-jl-m-l-s-tech-6-switch-micro-led-blue

Figured I can sell on Ebay for twice the price if I decide not to use it.
Nice! I received mine the other day, I was pretty impressed with the packaging and everything. Seems pretty solid. Mine is a Willy`s Sport S, I also have the single open tray. It looks like you can pick up the RH Side tray on Ebay or Mopar parts for like $20 if you want to install it, but im going to hold off on that until I get this thing all setup.

Probably wont have time to install it for a while though, got a few other irons in the fire, and duck season is taking up most of my free time at the moment...

Sponsored

injaneer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Nice! I received mine the other day, I was pretty impressed with the packaging and everything. Seems pretty solid. Mine is a Willy`s Sport S, I also have the single open tray. It looks like you can pick up the RH Side tray on Ebay or Mopar parts for like $20 if you want to install it, but im going to hold off on that until I get this thing all setup.

Probably wont have time to install it for a while though, got a few other irons in the fire, and duck season is taking up most of my free time at the moment...
Yeah was debating on putting the 4 on the other side, not that I need that many switches, but who knows.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Well, this is awkward...we're in New Orleans so our REAL code word is "Gitcha somadat lagniappe boudin and étouffée down on Tchoupitoulas Street, cher."

And yes, you have to pronounce it all correctly lol. :fingerscrossed:

-Rachel
I believe etouffee is the only word I’m certain on.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Well, this is awkward...we're in New Orleans so our REAL code word is "Gitcha somadat lagniappe boudin and étouffée down on Tchoupitoulas Street, cher."

And yes, you have to pronounce it all correctly lol. :fingerscrossed:

-Rachel
Many a night drunk on Tchoupitoulas Street or maybe that should be night and day since it often led well into the following morning and some 48-72 hour stints. But those days are long past. Now its all about gettin some Boudin and Etouffee (LOL). Although I mostly crave a good poboy. The other stuff I can cook myself but I can't get good French bread here in Texas just them damn limpy hogie rolls.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Was looking at that myself. Not quite sure which parts they're referring to, really wish they had a picture up there showing the two kinds and what to look for. Need to do some googling to see if mine is compatible.
I saw the two parts they mentioned that are above my head when sitting in the front. Mine are definitely plastic and look like the picture they show on the website listing that it won't be compatible. Bummer.
Sponsored