CavFab JT BedRack Group Buy Opportunity

DStick7958

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
At this time I do not believe we have plans to make any other size rack. We felt this was a very happy medium between being super short and tall (matching the roof line). With 37s a rack that mounts even with the roof line may have a hard time getting into a standard size 7ft garage with any kind of accessories mounted to the roof.
My intention was to use a softopper inside the rack to protect items that would be stored in the bed area. I believe that most Gladiators with 37"+ tires and a lift (the majority)don't fit in a garage. Oh well, I think your prices are good and I would buy with 1 of each panel, if it was cab height. Sorry I'm out.
Sponsored

bryanklay

First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 ford bronco, 2020 jeep gladiator overland
Occupation
Retired C-141/C-130 FE. now, 9th grade math instr
would it be possible to have a picture of the mounting to the bed?

ArmyMP

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon "Betsy"
Occupation
Veteran
Will it work with the mopar roll up tonneau? Can't see if the flip down lock area is accessible.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CavFab_MFG

CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
Had a handful of folks reach out with addresses. Will start putting together shipping quotes on Monday / Tuesday and will plan to get invoice out around Mid Week.

Still time to hop in on this! Drop us a message with the info requested earlier in the thread.

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
No powder coating at this time. Chances are the thing would be chipped by the time UPS got it to you...and that creates a massive headache for us and the customer.
If packed properly, it would not be an issue. Wrap each piece individually and use spray foam.

OP
OP
CavFab_MFG

CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
If packed properly, it would not be an issue. Wrap each piece individually and use spray foam.

To give you an idea, the bed rack raw, packed as slim and as minimal as possible is over $200 to ship to the midwest. Add foam and additional material and that number climbs pretty drastically while also introducing the opportunity for one (or multiple) pieces to show up damaged.

Sponsored

AXISJT

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler, Gladiator ecodiesel sport
Occupation
Lab manager
Id be interested in a full-height rack. Not offering it essentially eliminates anyone who has a wedge type tent from ordering

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I'm interested as well, sending PM

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
To give you an idea, the bed rack raw, packed as slim and as minimal as possible is over $200 to ship to the midwest. Add foam and additional material and that number climbs pretty drastically while also introducing the opportunity for one (or multiple) pieces to show up damaged.
None of your competitors charge that amount for shipping and have similarly priced racks and ship them with a power coated option.
🤷‍♂️
I made the suggestion I made because that is exactly how the rack I just received was packed and it arrived 100% undamaged.
Actually took longer to unpack, than install.

IbewRubi

First Name
Cip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electrician
I would be interested.
Thank You

OP
OP
CavFab_MFG

CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
None of your competitors charge that amount for shipping and have similarly priced racks and ship them with a power coated option.
🤷‍♂️
I made the suggestion I made because that is exactly how the rack I just received was packed and it arrived 100% undamaged.
Actually took longer to unpack, than install.

Considering you mentioned you've already purchased a rack Im not sure why we are still having this conversation.
Sponsored