Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator & 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Healthcare Administration
Interesting, thanks for sharing. Hopefully this makes the ordering process easier for people to understand and predict when their vehicle will be built. I believe the days of having 200+ options sitting on on a dealers lot are long gone making this more robust system almost imperative.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Definitely long overdue

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I hope that new system shown in the video actually works.

Now if they'd just fix the customer order tracking system they put in place last week.
The email said to click the button, enter my phone number, then I would get a text. I was told to respond to that text with the word ALLOW and I'd get information on my order.
I entered my phone number - no text, no way to opt in.
Dealer said it was just implemented last week but knows nothing about it.

Jeep Gladiator New Official Jeep Order Tracking Website Coming Soon 1652314441994

Sponsored

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Let’s make this like Amazon. No more guessing, no tracking down your sales person, etc. Just click and know.

BeepBeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Wish this was working now. I think I am stuck in the shipping purgatory. Been "In Transit" for 2+ weeks. I am only a few hours from Toledo. Insight anyone?

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope that new system shown in the video actually works.

Now if they'd just fix the customer order tracking system they put in place last week.
The email said to click the button, enter my phone number, then I would get a text. I was told to respond to that text with the word ALLOW and I'd get information on my order.
I entered my phone number - no text, no way to opt in.
Dealer said it was just implemented last week but knows nothing about it.

Jeep Gladiator New Official Jeep Order Tracking Website Coming Soon 1652314441994
Interesting, I’ve still not been sent anything

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting, I’ve still not been sent anything
So far you aren't missing anything. I was so hopeful. The email of course was a standard form letter, thanks for your order, but then I saw a button to click, and was thinking, great, each time it changes status, I'll get a text!
Almost 2 weeks later, still have not received the welcome text that confirms I signed up - the one that says "respond ALLOW" to receive text updates.

It's broken - and the funny thing is, no one knows anything about it!
Maybe I was a beta tester - or worse, an alpha tester, and I have no idea who to report the failures to.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So far you aren't missing anything. I was so hopeful. The email of course was a standard form letter, thanks for your order, but then I saw a button to click, and was thinking, great, each time it changes status, I'll get a text!
Almost 2 weeks later, still have not received the welcome text that confirms I signed up - the one that says "respond ALLOW" to receive text updates.

It's broken - and the funny thing is, no one knows anything about it!
Maybe I was a beta tester - or worse, an alpha tester, and I have no idea who to report the failures to.
lol, maybe you are the beta tester then, that makes sense since no one else has gotten anything.

Sponsored

JTLossos

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator,Chevy 2500 HD, Chevy Cruze,
Occupation
Hydrovac Operator
The notification system appears to be working for me. My order was submitted 5/3/22 and I received the first “ notification “ letter within a week. This letter included the link for getting the text updates on vehicle status. I opted in for the text updates and it was accepted first attempt .
I received my first text today, 5/18/22 , notifying me that my Gladiator has entered the scheduling queue. This was backed up by an email stating the same information almost simultaneously.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The notification system appears to be working for me. My order was submitted 5/3/22 and I received the first “ notification “ letter within a week. This letter included the link for getting the text updates on vehicle status. I opted in for the text updates and it was accepted first attempt .
I received my first text today, 5/18/22 , notifying me that my Gladiator has entered the scheduling queue. This was backed up by an email stating the same information almost simultaneously.
Then I wonder what the heck is wrong as they submitted my order at the end of the day on the 2nd, I got the email telling me how I could get updates on the 3rd, I clicked the button, went to the site, put in my phone number - it said to respond "ALLOW" to opt in and receive updates.
I never got the text - to this day, nothing. The dealer has no idea as he says it's a new system put in place on the 2nd and they'd never seen those emails or that option before - it's all Jeep doing it.
I have received no texts, no emails, nothing, since that first email.

Hey Jeep support - your system is BROKEN!
I wonder how many other people it's not working for.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Just tried again. And again, it responded "this phone number is already submitted" or words to that effect. And of course, again - no text, no email.
I guess if it doesn't work, we're SOL since no one knows anything about it.

JTLossos

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator,Chevy 2500 HD, Chevy Cruze,
Occupation
Hydrovac Operator
Just tried again. And again, it responded "this phone number is already submitted" or words to that effect. And of course, again - no text, no email.
I guess if it doesn't work, we're SOL since no one knows anything about it.

Sorry, I would be very frustrated in your shoes myself.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if...........
@JeepCares knows anything about this - or maybe knows who the info could go to in order to get it reported. They've been helpful to me in the past.
Since they are communication people, they may know who is the contact person on this.
It's not life and death, it's not a first-world problem, but as a former software person, beta tester and even web master, someone needs to know the system isn't always working. There could be others out there waiting for the response.

I can supply the original email, the link to the web page, screen shots of the web page, the error it gives when I put in my phone number, etc.
It would be nice to just sit back and get text messages or whatever when the status changes instead of checking in with jeep chat every few days.
Sponsored