First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
I ordered GCM Sport S, 7/8, VIN and D status 7/9, and D1 7/16 with a start build date of 8/1, but now, waiting like the rest. Hoping to see it in September.

Called 8/14, 19:10 MDT, tracking system is down, unable to get update, try back tomorrow.
Sponsored

Last edited:

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
KZ today! Still in Toledo but the truck is 100% built!

Not an LE, body matched fenders but not top. I will say that once I went D1 it was built within 7 days.

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
KZ today! Still in Toledo but the truck is 100% built!

Not an LE, body matched fenders but not top. I will say that once I went D1 it was built within 7 days.
(Enthusiastically shaking, and blowing, on dice in hands!) “Come on... come on... COME ON 7... DAYS!!!!”;{

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I got a vin and ship date on my GCLE. Scheduled for ship on 8/30
Sweet! First estimated build date for a Granite LE!

I was looking at a few folks signatures that contain build status dates, I threw together this table. Looking at this the time from D1 to KZ (or last status date if KZ isn't available) varies from 1-3 weeks, with just over 2 weeks the average time. I was just estimating that we could see builds complete end of the month, and @Munchos' ship date seems to be in line with that. Most of these are manual transmissions, but all Rubis with bedliners.

upload_2019-8-12_14-15-53.png

Obviously building a large quantity of Granite LEs may limit throughput depending on priority and could push out completion dates. Hopefully we all see build/completion dates similar to @Munchos!

Sponsored

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
Sweet! First estimated build date for a Granite LE!

I was looking at a few folks signatures that contain build status dates, I threw together this table. Looking at this the time from D1 to KZ (or last status date if KZ isn't available) varies from 1-3 weeks, with just over 2 weeks the average time. I was just estimating that we could see builds complete end of the month, and @Munchos' ship date seems to be in line with that. Most of these are manual transmissions, but all Rubis with bedliners.

upload_2019-8-12_14-15-53.png

Obviously building a large quantity of Granite LEs may limit throughput depending on priority and could push out completion dates. Hopefully we all see build/completion dates similar to @Munchos!
:fingerscrossed:

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
do anyone has a GC overland with matching top? If not, any idea when the matching top problem will be solved ?

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
do anyone has a GC overland with matching top? If not, any idea when the matching top problem will be solved ?
There is a backlog of Granite LEs ordered early April. Today, they just starting to hint that they are starting to build them later this month (i.e. finally moving to D1 status). All other Granites with colored matched tops have been on hold (can't even order them right now). Assuming they finally got the paint straightened out, they'll probably start allowing new orders soon.

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Ordered; 2015 Silver Rubicon JKU
A little late posting my VIN 1C6JJTBG3LL144584. I had to go to the dealer and ask for it. God forbid that they contact me with good news. Entered it in the tracker. Probably won't know if the status changes unless I drive down there again.

Sponsored

panic1372

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK, 2018 JL, 2020 GCM JT LE
A little late posting my VIN 1C6JJTBG3LL144584. I had to go to the dealer and ask for it. God forbid that they contact me with good news. Entered it in the tracker. Probably won't know if the status changes unless I drive down there again.
What is the website for the tracker?

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Ordered; 2015 Silver Rubicon JKU
What is the website for the tracker?
Track your JT Gladiator Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to sister-site JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

It's a sticky thread on this forum. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.15238/