First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Army AGR
Love the steelies! I have been waiting for mine to arrive for over a week... Maybe you can answer this question. The center cap from the allow won't fit in the steelies? So I would have tok order the hub cap?... Love. The build!
I had factory five spoke steelies because I knew I was going to get the steel spares so I never had the alloy center caps and can’t say for sure. I think they’re too small in diameter for the steelies though. The factory steel center cap works with the spare wheels though and I have the part number for it around someplace. I’ll search for it for you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PresidentGod

PresidentGod

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Army AGR
The steel wheel center cap part number is 62497B for all that need it!

vicsvx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.0
Thanks! I will be saving thr part number for future reference. I have the 5 spoke alloys... And I haven't taken the rims off to try and fit the center cap. But I think you're right about the size. Probably why no other gladiator I see with steelies have the center cap other than the yours with the steelie cap

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I wonder if it has been superseded. I’m pretty sure I’m reading it correctly but have a look!
Jeep Gladiator ‘21 Sport w/2” Mopar, Kenda 35x10.50 on Mopar Steel Spares D0DFF059-DA18-4273-8050-98F5D26036A2
Sorry for reviving tHis old thread - if you zoom in I think the 3rd line down looks like the mopar part number.
the steel wheel hub is about 3” OD and about 2 3/4” ID if you want to improvise your own center cap.

FrankInNordale

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Thanks for posting! I happen to have a white 2023 option the same way and will be adding the Mopar 2 inch lift in the next couple weeks with steelies. I'm going back an forth on the tire and size, but this thread has been super helpful!

PuddleJumper

First Name
Cortlund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' JTM, 22' JTR, 22' F56S,
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lockheed Martin ASW Test Technician
Vehicle Showcase
If I had opted for a max tow. I'd have built it exactly like yours. simple and bare bones as possible. I love how clean and old school yours looks.
Sponsored