Sponsored

2020 Gladiator color availability dates (start of production)

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
I noticed that the dash on all of the Rubicons are red;and on the others it is painted to match the body. Is it possible to get the dash on a Rubicon painted to match the exterior color? I am not really digging the red dash.
The dash on the other model isn't body colored. It's grey.

You can paint it to body color if you like. There are several people on JLwranglerforums.com that have done that. Just search for it on the Interior Mods forum.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/forums/interior-mods.106/
Sponsored

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
I noticed that the dash on all of the Rubicons are red;and on the others it is painted to match the body. Is it possible to get the dash on a Rubicon painted to match the exterior color? I am not really digging the red dash.
The dash is not painted to match the body. If it's not red or leather it's grey.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
The dash is not painted to match the body. It's gray on Sport and Overland with cloth. Leather wrapped on Overland with Leather seats. Red on Rubi with either cloth or black leather seats, gray with dark saddle seats, or leather wrapped on Launch Edition.

Look at page 45 of the Gladiator catalog

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
here it is.
Picture1.png

Gladiatorx

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Colorado wt
Might have tripped on an error or just my oversight, I notice while doing a build on the Rubicon vs. lower trim Sport the color "gator" and others don't show as late availability. If reading into this to much...... I'm thinking a typo or a release of color to upper trim levels? Since I've resided myself to thinking that getting an order in was pointless until closer to August/Sept I thought maybe I missed an update?

I noticed this too. Only way to find out would be chat with Jeep or call a dealer and ask to order. @JeepCares do you know if you can order punkin metallic now if you are ordering a rubicon

Sponsored

leveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06unlimited (tJL)
I noticed this too. Only way to find out would be chat with Jeep or call a dealer and ask to order. @JeepCares do you know if you can order punkin metallic now if you are ordering a rubicon
It appears to be across the Rubicon line. "Not showing- Late availability"in color.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Also, "Punkin" is the preloaded color when you go to build.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
I have verified with my local dealer who I've been in contact with that the late availability colors are *Not* available for builds yet. :angry::no::computerrage:

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I have verified with my local dealer who I've been in contact with that the late availability colors are *Not* available for builds yet. :angry::no::computerrage:
I ordered mine this week. Sales guy said it wouldn't be available to order. The guy who does the ordering called and said the colors have been released. I originally went in asking about Punk'n but went with Gator. I'm hearing back from them tomorrow I ordered Monday evening but my sales guy was off Tue/Wed so if he was right I'll have confirmation of the order tomorrow. If they were wrong I'll be waiting a while.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
I ordered mine this week. Sales guy said it wouldn't be available to order. The guy who does the ordering called and said the colors have been released. I originally went in asking about Punk'n but went with Gator. I'm hearing back from them tomorrow I ordered Monday evening but my sales guy was off Tue/Wed so if he was right I'll have confirmation of the order tomorrow. If they were wrong I'll be waiting a while.
@spenchey is it possible to get confirmation of this? You seem to be the source everyone looks to

Edit: saw the system, definitely not available to order.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
saw the system, definitely not available to order.
They called me back this morning and told me that my order was going to be held up because of the color. It is a bummer but I'm not switching colors over a few months wait time.

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
@spenchey is it possible to get confirmation of this? You seem to be the source everyone looks to

Edit: saw the system, definitely not available to order.

Sorry I must have missed this yesterday, my apologizes, but your are correct, not available yet

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
I’m hoping that when the Punk’n color come available that I can actually order it on that day since some people are saying they can’t order certain colors yet due to the hard top and fender flares not be available in the matching color. I just want my Punk’n!

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I’m hoping that when the Punk’n color come available that I can actually order it on that day since some people are saying they can’t order certain colors yet due to the hard top and fender flares not be available in the matching color. I just want my Punk’n!
Both Granite and Sting Gray order banks opened about a week before the Job 1 dates, though they have had some restrictions on what top you can get. You can look at the Sting Gray discussion for that history.

They've started building Sting Grays, but it doesn't look like they have started building Granite yet (one person said his Granite started today). Us Granite LE folks have been told it will be at least the end of the month before they start building them, which is about 3 weeks behind the Job 1 dates in the schedule at the start of the thread. They are claiming it's a problem with the metallic paint. I don't know if I buy that since they seem to be building Silver Metallic just fine. Be warned since Punk'n is a metallic color too.

SMLDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara, 07 Caliber. 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Was told the other day that the Granite fenders and top are still late coming.
At this rate, I will have everything saved up for payment except for the goodies for it.
Sponsored