Sponsored

JeepChak12

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazda Miata GT
Every time someone writes to this tread I jump on to see if it’s the 2021 order sheet, very excited to hear about options and colors!
Sponsored

YYCSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave 3.6 Auto
Shoot, I'll be placing a 2020 order on Monday. Would be nice to know 2021 options first, but oh well.
From my quick look, by far the biggest change on the JL is on the Rubicon model. It is now available with the Selec-Trac system. This is the one reason I got a Sahara.
I really want to jump into a JT, so I am hoping the 2021 JT Rubicon can be specd with SelecTrac and that it will come in Sarge Green!

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
From my quick look, by far the biggest change on the JL is on the Rubicon model. It is now available with the Selec-Trac system. This is the one reason I got a Sahara.
I really want to jump into a JT, so I am hoping the 2021 JT Rubicon can be specd with SelecTrac and that it will come in Sarge Green!

Is that along the lines of full time AWD? My only Jeep has been a TJ, not very familiar with the new stuff.

Sponsored

YYCSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that along the lines of full time AWD? My only Jeep has been a TJ, not very familiar with the new stuff.
Essentially yeah. The 4Auto setting means you can leave it in that on dry or snowy roads etc and not worry about binding the drive-line as the Jeep itself will go from 2H to 4H automatically as it sees fit.

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Essentially yeah. The 4Auto setting means you can leave it in that on dry or snowy roads etc and not worry about binding the drive-line as the Jeep itself will go from 2H to 4H automatically as it sees fit.
Witchcraft, I say!

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ

Appreciate the explanation. I see you are in Calgary, that feature is not nearly as important to me in Texas. I do like Sarge though...Calling the dealer tomorrow to see if he can still order me a Gobi 2020 as discussed on Friday.

YYCSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the explanation. I see you are in Calgary, that feature is not nearly as important to me in Texas. I do like Sarge though...Calling the dealer tomorrow to see if he can still order me a Gobi 2020 as discussed on Friday.
Let us know what they say, maybe you can end up in a 2021 with same terms.

Sponsored

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Let us know what they say, maybe you can end up in a 2021 with same terms.
Negative. Placed the order and they called back 45 minutes later to say Gobi was done. They left me a voicemail. Called them back and didn't get an answer, so now waiting on another callback. Going to ask about the same deal for a 2021.

My options are pay more for a local Gobi, not optioned to my specs, but no wait time.

Order a 2020 in Hydro Blue to my specs and the same price (+blue upcharge).

Wait for 2021 to see what color options are available and risk not getting 7-8% below invoice.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Negative. Placed the order and they called back 45 minutes later to say Gobi was done. They left me a voicemail. Called them back and didn't get an answer, so now waiting on another callback. Going to ask about the same deal for a 2021.

My options are pay more for a local Gobi, not optioned to my specs, but no wait time.

Wait for 2021 to see what color options are available and risk not getting 7-8% below invoice.
Gobi is gonee??????? :( smh

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

At this point I would just wait for the 21 model to see what colors they offer. Although I will say Gator and Gobi we my two favorite colors.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Yup. He said 2020 orders end this month and can now only order silver, black, white, red, granite, hydro, sting. I'll be waiting for '21s.
I should not hear my wife aahaha, lets wait for the "new" options then.
Good luck to you man.
Sponsored