5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
On the positive side, it only requires two new pages in the users guide:

( For "on road" users, thank you for paying $50K+ for the most capable mass produced 4X4 Pickup Truck ever built. However, please do not use the 4x4 functionality of your Jeep Gladiator vehicle if the below condition happens):

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? jpg170037fa

(****Off road users only - follow below instructions to achieve the below condition by all means necessary using your Jeep Gladiator)

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? Altitude Sickness (Mountain Sickness) Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention, Home
Sponsored

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
I think this is a terrible direction for FCA and I think their priorities are messed up. Are they going to come out with a lowered version on bags next?

The gladiator is promoted as having the best in class tow ratings but still haven't come out with tow mirrors or a factory trailer brake controller and they're instead spending their time on this. What they need to be working on is a diesel with a better tow rating then the gas version.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Well the color matched bumper is fine.. Everything else is no good in my opinion. But if it boosts sales then it'll boost aftermarket so I am all for it.
^ this

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Why did our posts get deleted?

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Well, I ordered one of these yesterday, Snazzberry, diesel, and yes, the 20”s. I don’t plan to do any rock climbing, but I do enjoy trail rides, open country driving, and getting to remote lakes. These have the same Dana M210/M220 axle set-up as the Mojave. I will get to lift and tire mods when I am ready, meanwhile this is luxury Jeep.

I enjoy this level of trim on the highway, or 100 miles away from civilization. To each their own and I commend Jeep for making models for the broadest possible audience. If someone wants to ignore me or snob their nose at me because I don’t drive a Jeep that fits their perception of what a Jeep is, then so be it. This will not hurt my feeling at all. (I only have 1)

Sponsored

Uhasib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland High Altitude
Ran across a Facebook Ad (damn algorithm) for a white High Altitude last week and a few hours later my Ram Laramie Blackout was gone.

I personally liked all the higher end amenities like the camel diamond stitching, all painted exterior. I’m getting tons of compliments.

That being said, I do have an appointment this week for 3.5” Lift, 18x9 and 37’s so it’ll be a little mix of both worlds. I used to own a 2016 Rubicon that never saw any dirt. Mall Crawlers! Assemble.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? DA88245F-3F71-40A9-BA1F-1CF65796606F

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Ran across a Facebook Ad (damn algorithm) for a white High Altitude last week and a few hours later my Ram Laramie Blackout was gone.

I personally liked all the higher end amenities like the camel diamond stitching, all painted exterior. I’m getting tons of compliments.

That being said, I do have an appointment this week for 3.5” Lift, 18x9 and 37’s so it’ll be a little mix of both worlds. I used to own a 2016 Rubicon that never saw any dirt. Mall Crawlers! Assemble.

Great Looking in White! Please post pics when your lift is complete. Thanks
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? DA88245F-3F71-40A9-BA1F-1CF65796606F

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Looks awesome! Are those the original wheels? The shadow is hiding the wheels. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
1.5" Daystar leveling kit, Amp research power steps, 295x55x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and bed cover.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? 20201101_143502

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator High Altitude Thoughts? 20201101_143502
Very well done, thanks for the update!

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Well, I ordered one of these yesterday, Snazzberry, diesel, and yes, the 20”s. I don’t plan to do any rock climbing, but I do enjoy trail rides, open country driving, and getting to remote lakes. These have the same Dana M210/M220 axle set-up as the Mojave. I will get to lift and tire mods when I am ready, meanwhile this is luxury Jeep.

I enjoy this level of trim on the highway, or 100 miles away from civilization. To each their own and I commend Jeep for making models for the broadest possible audience. If someone wants to ignore me or snob their nose at me because I don’t drive a Jeep that fits their perception of what a Jeep is, then so be it. This will not hurt my feeling at all. (I only have 1)
Dude, congrats on the Snazzberry High Altitude (HA). You don't have to explain why you chose a HA; it's a kick-ass JT, has a ton of capabilities, and looks great.

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Thanks DirkG, appreciate the supportive comment.
So now I will have a JTHA? Lol