Sponsored

2021 Gladiator Order Banks Open (Diesel Now Available)!

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2021 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon) (2020 Gladiator Overland) (2004 TJ, 2" lift).
Mine was scheduled to be complete on 9/4 but my FCA email is saying expect delivery the week of 9/17/2020
Sponsored

Dennisbeyle

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator Retired
I think ordering a Jeep is like being pregnant. You know how it happened. You are uncomfortable. You have little control over it now. You hope when it comes it’s exactly what you want. You know it’s going to hurt (they don’t give them away). You just can’t wait for the day.
Jus got email my baby’s to arrive the week of 9/24/20 that is only 59 days pregnancy!! And i’am off to IDAHO to pickup “OH Happy Day”

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
Jus got email my baby’s to arrive the week of 9/24/20 that is only 59 days pregnancy!! And i’am off to IDAHO to pickup “OH Happy Day”
Mine was scheduled to be complete on 9/4 but my FCA email is saying expect delivery the week of 9/17/2020
How are you guy's getting these emails from Jeep, have you contacted them directly?
Thanks !

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
How are you guy's getting these emails from Jeep, have you contacted them directly?
Thanks !
I don't think any of us contacted them for this. The email has just been showing up for everyone the last 48 hours, but I wouldn't put too much weight on them. Almost all the dates that people are getting in their email DO NOT line up at all with what everyone's dealers are saying. Mine appears to be off by about a month or so.

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
I don't think any of us contacted them for this. The email has just been showing up for everyone the last 48 hours, but I wouldn't put too much weight on them. Almost all the dates that people are getting in their email DO NOT line up at all with what everyone's dealers are saying. Mine appears to be off by about a month or so.
I did not get an email. Even though it seems like it might be bogus, at least it would have given me something to think about other than lashing my boat down for the hurricane.

Sponsored

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
Well that's interesting... Thanks for the heads-up.

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
If you have given Jeep Chat your email address, then you will receive communications on the build process.

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2021 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon) (2020 Gladiator Overland) (2004 TJ, 2" lift).
I know my email was given to to Jeep with my order. I had not used the email address I gave them for previous correspondence but I had recently used it with my dealer on price negotiations for my wife’s gladiator. That is the only way they received my email address.

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Literally the SAME situation for me! I screenshot mine as well and my dealer then told me I'm showing 09/11 still. He said not to pay attention to the email. Ohhhh FCA...no rhyme to the reason...
I checked with Jeep Chat about my email. They confirmed the estimated 9/2 delivery date to the dealer. They also said its obviously dependent on the build process, so could be longer.

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
Just learned my JTM is in JS status.
It now sits on storage. At least its built

Sponsored

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Check the pinned posts at the top of this page. There’s an order guide for 2021s
Can someone point me to where I can order the 20121 Diesel Gladiator? I cant seem to see the pinned order link? Any help is appreicated.
Thankss

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Can someone point me to where I can order the 20121 Diesel Gladiator? I cant seem to see the pinned order link? Any help is appreicated.
Thankss
to place an order you’ve got to contact a dealer. If you don’t mind a road trip to get it I Have a great one for you

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
to place an order you’ve got to contact a dealer. If you don’t mind a road trip to get it I Have a great one for you
Does any one have a dealer that is taking orders for the JT Diesel? I dont mind it being out of state. Thanks