Matt84

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
So I was playing around with Jeep’s build site and realized that adding the 8.4 radio group to Sport S and Willys does not add the alpine audio system, but it is included in the 8.4 group for Overland, Rubicon and Mojave. Can anyone confirm if this is correct? Why would you pay nearly $2k (it’s more expensive on Sport S and Willys as well) for a system that doesn’t include the upgraded speakers? So for the full group including speaker it would be a nearly $3,300 up charge.

Advertisement

Dooley the Clown

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wranger, 2018 Honda Pilot, 2000 Honda VT1100
We're only looking at the 2021 lineup colors. What you saw were some 2020s, we know those colors.
I realize that, but there were several people who were disappointed that they didn't get a Gobi or Gator before they discontinued the colors. So, I was just pointing out that I had seen a couple of trucks on a lot in those colors in case some of those heart broken folks were local to me and wanted to go and get the color they wanted.

Socks

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
There are a ton of tire threads. I'd suggest going to check those out with their pictures to see what you may want as a 35" tire, you can look at prices for tires of that brand you like at stores near you before you decide to pull the trigger on anything.

Also, bigger tires are harder to get going so you may want the 4.10 gears for 35s. Only Max Tow and Rubi have those as far as I'm aware. I think you said diesel though, so that's not a problem for you then.

@Socks If it's anything like our Gator color, it's a "late availability". I don't see it on the Jeep site yet either :( I can't wait to see the new green.
I saw Gecko over the weekend in Anderson, IN at a Jeep meet.

Sazabi19

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
I realize that, but there were several people who were disappointed that they didn't get a Gobi or Gator before they discontinued the colors. So, I was just pointing out that I had seen a couple of trucks on a lot in those colors in case some of those heart broken folks were local to me and wanted to go and get the color they wanted.
I gotcha, didn't catch that part. Good on you for helping out :)

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cherokee
There are a ton of tire threads. I'd suggest going to check those out with their pictures to see what you may want as a 35" tire, you can look at prices for tires of that brand you like at stores near you before you decide to pull the trigger on anything.

Also, bigger tires are harder to get going so you may want the 4.10 gears for 35s. Only Max Tow and Rubi have those as far as I'm aware. I think you said diesel though, so that's not a problem for you then.

@Socks If it's anything like our Gator color, it's a "late availability". I don't see it on the Jeep site yet either :( I can't wait to see the new green.
Mojave also comes with 4:10 gear ratio,

Advertisement

Advertisement