Sponsored

Build and Price is up on Jeep.com!!!! (minus the price part)

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
This. I’m also believing we shall see the ramp up of dealer availability by around Oct/Nov timeframe. Just in time for the Winter season.
They'll be building at full speed by June at the latest.
Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I’m sure it will sell well but if the Sport S and Overlander are priced to high(I’d say more than 5k for comparable trims) they will lose sideline and replacement buyers to the JL and Tacoma (those more interested in off roading), Ranger (commuter, light towing, weekend warriors) and full size trucks (cabin room, payload, and towing) after the initial surge of buyers.
For comparison, I think Ranger sales will slow down a bit as well until they drop prices. Right now the Ranger is solidly in F150 pricing territory if you want a Lariat Crew 4x4 with FX4 package. It is pushing 45k MSRP with only around a 2k to 3k discount right now. I expect Rangers to drop 5k to 7k by summer. At that point we will be looking at a base Lariat or well loaded XLT 4x4 crew for between 36k and 38k. I am personally willing to go a bit over 40k on a Sport S but definitely not paying 10k more than what I can get a Ranger Lariat crew FX4 or new Silverado/Sierra 4x4 Crew SLT/SLE for ( can find now for 37k). I prefer the JTs capability, functionality, and interior/exterior dimensions and looks over everything right now. Just not certain I prefer the JT 10k more than everything else. I expect we will also know about the Bronco fairly soon as well.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I'm gonna say it's because its only half a year., the JL is around 200k projected annually, so 75k is close to half of that.
Especially if delivered late June or 4 the of July...
Sponsored