Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Will that result in
A) price knowledge of price
B) plywood anything
C) delivery date announced.

If no, then I will proceed with lunacy, as it has equal chance of getting results
(B) I will make a plywood cutout of my favorite layer Adam Reposa... I'm a layer:rock:

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Same here! I have visited the build site for the gladiator multiple times and every time I end up with the exact same gladiator.
Phil & Dillon . . . if they are your real names, or just protecting the innocent . . . I too have done this on 3 different vehicles.
1st it was the RAM DS 1500 in hopes it would prepare me for the RAM DT 1500 once IT finally came on line to PRICE ! Had to of been at least a dozen times rebuilding the DS and again the DT in anticipation of their arrival on the dealer lot !
Then, I sold the 2003 DODGE 1500 (not called RAM then) and while waiting and waiting for signs of a new Wrangler, the WK2's caught my eye ! So I built that Generation (2015) in anticipation of the Light Revision 2016 WK2 - remember the PUG and the Shifter change ? Built that Laredo Many times too . . . then the enlightenment of a 75th Anniversary Edition (Laredo style) came to be, and I was SOLD ! You've seen my WK2 here for its Recon Green color . Well, now we have finally gotten the New Wrangler - JL - AND a JT on the way, yea ! Been back and forth building both -- in Rubicon and Sport S . Building the JL and adding ~ $3500 to that gives me a decent idea of what to expect on the JT ( so the tea leaves tell me ?). So, Jeep has been at this "Game" of theirs a long while now . . . it's not happenstance, they actually ( I think ) enjoy tormenting the Fan-Base ! :) . . . :( . . . :swear: !

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
i've built so many JTs that i built an excel file for us all, I think its in the pricing forum. Called the gladiator options matrix i think.

I think just to be a wise guy i'm going to negotiate that my dealer throw in a few pieces of plywood, or at least a $40 gift card to Home Depot.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Phil & Dillon . . . if they are your real names, or just protecting the innocent . . . I too have done this on 3 different vehicles.
1st it was the RAM DS 1500 in hopes it would prepare me for the RAM DT 1500 once IT finally came on line to PRICE ! Had to of been at least a dozen times rebuilding the DS and again the DT in anticipation of their arrival on the dealer lot !
Then, I sold the 2003 DODGE 1500 (not called RAM then) and while waiting and waiting for signs of a new Wrangler, the WK2's caught my eye ! So I built that Generation (2015) in anticipation of the Light Revision 2016 WK2 - remember the PUG and the Shifter change ? Built that Laredo Many times too . . . then the enlightenment of a 75th Anniversary Edition (Laredo style) came to be, and I was SOLD ! You've seen my WK2 here for its Recon Green color . Well, now we have finally gotten the New Wrangler - JL - AND a JT on the way, yea ! Been back and forth building both -- in Rubicon and Sport S . Building the JL and adding ~ $3500 to that gives me a decent idea of what to expect on the JT ( so the tea leaves tell me ?). So, Jeep has been at this "Game" of theirs a long while now . . . it's not happenstance, they actually ( I think ) enjoy tormenting the Fan-Base ! :) . . . :( . . . :swear: !
Lol I just think that it is funny that every time I build a JT I end up with the exact same configuration of JT every time.

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
How many times do I have to build the same JT before they send me one?
That may depend on which "Reality" you live in ? Probably . . . infinity, would be appropriate here ! ?

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
Has anybody noticed there are a few options that have prices now when you build one??

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Has anybody noticed there are a few options that have prices now when you build one??
I didn’t see any. Did you get screen shots? Mobile or on a computer? I was looking mobile.

Sponsored

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
I didn’t see any. Did you get screen shots? Mobile or on a computer? I was looking mobile.
I apologize I thought it would be funny but I quickly realized that is not a funny joke. Still no pricing lol

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"