Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I am looking at ordering now and by far my favorite jeep colors are Gator with a close second Gobi. I think these look even better with the black top and black fender flares. I feel like silver also does (basically the light colors look good that way to me due to the contrast).
Does anyone know what color "Earl Gray" is - google didn't show it to me. Hard to believe they would go with 4 different colors of silver / gray. Hopefully it has a green or brown tint to it.
I think it is the colour on the Farout concept.

nl8i9iql7rio48qko7a7q-1597242172.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1.jpg
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I
I am looking at ordering now and by far my favorite jeep colors are Gator with a close second Gobi. I think these look even better with the black top and black fender flares. I feel like silver also does (basically the light colors look good that way to me due to the contrast).
Does anyone know what color "Earl Gray" is - google didn't show it to me. Hard to believe they would go with 4 different colors of silver / gray. Hopefully it has a green or brown tint to it.
thought I was dead set on Gobi but when I went to purchase and put Gobi next to the Stingray I actually ended up liking the Stingray more.

Kent5

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT shopping
Occupation
Technology
I think it is the colour on the Farout concept.

nl8i9iql7rio48qko7a7q-1597242172.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1.jpg
Not digging that color. Looks like "Glossy Primer". Not saying it shouldn't be offered, because everyone will have a different preference, but I would like more choices that are not a black or gray derivative. How many gray/black derivative colors should be offered, knowing that we're usually talking about a zero-sum game -- one new color offering removes another existing color?

Sponsored

19JTRubiconEcoDiesel

First Name
JoLHY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.6JLUR6MT HellaYella SkyTop, 3.8JKUX6MT RedRock HalfDoors, Deciding on JTRD or JTR4xe
2021 Builder seem glitchy.

Checked Cold Weather Package then charging $495 for Remote Start when it is supposed to be included in the package?

Checked 8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group then charging $1295 for Alpine Premium Audio when it is supposed to be included in the package?

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Build & Price is UP 1598901815889

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Build & Price is UP 1598901861657

What's up with these?

volfo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler 2 door; 2021 Gladiator Mojave
thanks for the far out concept color. That is an interesting color. I am not sure I like it in the photo but strikes me it could look very different and maybe much better in person. To me I could see it having the flatness of the Sting Gray but in a sea foam kind of color / tint. I sure wish they would bring back Gator. There are a bunch of Gator and Gobi Mojave and Rubicon models around me, maybe Jeep will put some incentive money behind those and I'll make a deal on one.

famous

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Architect
Does anyone else want a non red dash panel & non leather dash panel. I am looking for a grey dash panel panel with leather seats. Why would they not have that combination? I really want the willys with leather seats or the Rubicon with a grey dash panel. Any solutions?

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Does anyone else want a non red dash panel & non leather dash panel. I am looking for a grey dash panel panel with leather seats. Why would they not have that combination? I really want the willys with leather seats or the Rubicon with a grey dash panel. Any solutions?
In the past if you got brown leather you got the gray panel/steering wheel/Stitching

Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
You can always pull the panels off and paint them or wrap them, there are quite a few examples throughout this site

Jar Jar Insano

First Name
Jarek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Grand Cherokee
I sure hope they offer that orange colour again. By far my favourite.

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
The dash (and the reverse lock-out ring) should match the exterior, like this!

I took mine apart & took the pieces to a local auto body shop who painted them for me.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Build & Price is UP 20200830_164056

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Is it just me or did the max payload go up?
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Build & Price is UP Gladiator payload.JPG
Sponsored