First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I would be more upset that the only no extra cost color is white, every other color is $245 extra, odd thing, I ordered a 2021 hydro blue at $245 extra which is the same as 2020 when is was extra above standard ....so if it was $245 extra last year over a standard color...shouldn't it be $490 now???............. MONEY GRAB!
Sponsored

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NotAJeep :(
Anyone else disappointed that fenders are now body color. I ordered a 2021 sport s with max tow beginning of july and was unaware that for the 2021s body colored was gonna be standard. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda mad about it.
Is this for all trim levels or just certain ones? Can you share where you found this info? Thanks.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NotAJeep :(

Why does your link have “Banned site” in it?
Looks like the "banned site" is Mopar Insiders. I found the article with a Google search.

I've been digging through the order guide a bit more, and while body color flares are standard for the Sport S, it appears that the max tow package would replace them with black two-piece flares (code MM2). Without the max tow package, you should also have the option for one-piece black flares (code MMJ), which is still standard for the basic Sport trim.

What's funny is I really want to get a basic Sport with max tow and I wish body color flares were even an option for that, but it looks like they aren't. I was also hoping for the Gator paint color, but not sure that will ever be an option for the 2021 either.

Last edited:

Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
When is Jeep going to update Jeep.com to build 2021 models? You can still only build 2020 models on Jeep.com. Ridiculous since you can't order a 2020 anymore.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer

Gladiator in my dreams

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 1997 Land Rover Defender, 2018 Q7 Audi
Occupation
Reitired
You can’t get max tow with diesel. Transmission doesn’t match up with that option.
Yes, just noticed that you cannot get a Diesel with Max Tow package. I think that is what a lot of us have been waiting to order. Hard to figure "why". A Dodge Ram with same engine and Transmission is rated at pulling 12,000 lbs. So it cannot be with the weakness of the Tranny that comes with the Diesel in the Jeep.

Gladiator_92

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport EcoDiesel
Occupation
Project Management
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a Sport S eco diesel on Friday and the cold weather group was not a selectable option with the eco diesel engine. Has anyone heard of this or did my dealer have a glitch in their system last week? I am planning on doing Katzskin seats with seat warmers but I would like the factory heated steering wheel and remote start options too.

Sponsored

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
I ordered a 2021 on July 23. Stringray, Sport S, max tow, tech group, safety group, cold weather group, convenience group, slush mats, solid sun bonnet, spray in bedliner, tonneau cover, 8.4 premium audio group.

Fender's weren't even an option on the order form. So, I have no idea what I'm getting. Painted or two piece black.

Something else I found odd is that if you opt for the 8.4 display it forces you to have a hard top. We didn't want a hard top at all. We confirmed with FCA that when ordering the 8.4 display a hard top is required. They stated that the 8.4 is not as "weather and sunlight friendly" as they would have liked, and that people with hard tops are less likely to take them off exposing the display to the elements. So, if you want a soft top and the 8.4 you'll have to get the dual top group. My dealer is buying the hard top from us, so no big deal. Just something to consider.

We did receive the VON and VIN, as well as a ship date of 8/31. Hopefully that means a delivery of mid September.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJ 4.0 turbo, 18 GC Trailhawk 3.6, 17 F150 Screw 3.5EB
Yes, just noticed that you cannot get a Diesel with Max Tow package. I think that is what a lot of us have been waiting to order. Hard to figure "why". A Dodge Ram with same engine and Transmission is rated at pulling 12,000 lbs. So it cannot be with the weakness of the Tranny that comes with the Diesel in the Jeep.
Its due to cooling issues, which is why the ecodiesel will tow less than a gas JT.

armaunr

First Name
Armaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Is gobi color just gone for good at this point?