Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Now Include 3 Years of Jeep Wave Care Program (Free Maintenance) 2021-jeep-80th-anniversary-editions-lineup-

Jeep® Brand Celebrates 80th Anniversary With Expansion of Jeep Wave Customer Care Program and Full Lineup of Special-edition Models
  • Jeep® Wave Customer Care program available on all new 2021 Jeep vehicle purchases and leases
  • Premium service program includes three years of free maintenance, 24/7 phone and online support, first-day rental and trip interruption coverage, and VIP access to exclusive Jeep events
  • New 80th Anniversary models available across entire Jeep lineup
  • Loaded with advanced safety and technology features and 4x4 capability, these special-edition vehicles include unique wheels with Granite Crystal finish, unique exterior and interior accents, berber floor mats and commemorative 80th Anniversary badging
  • 80th Anniversary models available in Jeep dealer showrooms in fourth quarter of 2020
September 24, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Born in 1941, the Jeep® brand is celebrating 80 years of 4x4 leadership, open-air freedom and adventure with its distinctive 80th Anniversary special-edition models of each vehicle in its lineup. Additionally, as a gift to its loyal customers, the brand’s Jeep Wave premium service customer care program will be included across the entire Jeep lineup beginning with the 2021 model year.

“After nearly 80 years, the Jeep brand remains true to the original SUV by continuing to deliver legendary 4x4 capability that has enabled countless adventures and open-air freedom,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “As we celebrate our 80th anniversary, we’re pleased to provide our customers with 80th Anniversary models that offer a unique appearance, great value and loads of safety and technology features.

“As a tribute to our unique, enthusiastic and growing customer base, we are expanding our Jeep Wave customer care program across the entire Jeep vehicle lineup,” Morrison added. “We are pleased to reward our loyal customers with Jeep Wave premium service that offers peace of mind and no-charge maintenance for three years.”

Jeep 80th Anniversary special-edition models will arrive in showrooms in the fourth quarter of 2020. Packed with an array of advanced safety and technology features, they will include a distinct design inside and out, including unique wheels, grille accents and commemorative badging.

Jeep Wave Customer Care program highlights include:
  • Three years of worry-free maintenance at Jeep dealerships, including oil changes and tire rotations
  • 24/7 support via phone or online chat
  • Trip interruption and first-day rental coverage
  • VIP access to select, exclusive Jeep brand events

2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Now Include 3 Years of Jeep Wave Care Program (Free Maintenance) 2021-jeep-gladiator-80th-anniversary-edition-

The starting U.S. MSRP of the Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary edition is $41,740, plus $1,495 destination. It is available in Granite Crystal, Bright White, Black, Firecracker Red, Hydro Blue, Sarge and Snazzberry. Features include:
  • 18-inch wheels in Granite Crystal and Bridgestone Dueler 255/70R18 all-terrain tires
  • Neutral Grey Metallic grille bezels, headlamp rings and fog lamp bezels
  • Body-color fender flares
  • 80th Anniversary commemorative badging
  • Black diamond embossed cloth seats with 80th Anniversary tag
  • Light Tungsten interior accent stitching and Anodized Gunmetal dash mid-bolsters
  • Remote start
  • Berber floor mats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
  • Fourth-generation Uconnect system with 8.4-inch touchscreen; includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and SiriusXM satellite radio

2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary Edition

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Gladiator Now Include 3 Years of Jeep Wave Care Program (Free Maintenance) 2021-jeep-wrangler-80th-anniversary-edition-

The starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary edition is $35,990 ($39,490 for four-door models), plus $1,495 destination. It is available in Granite Crystal, Bright White, Hella Yella, Black, Firecracker Red, Sting Gray, Sarge and Snazzberry. Features include:
  • 18-inch wheels in Granite Crystal and Bridgestone Dueler 255/70R18 all-terrain tires
  • Neutral Grey Metallic grille bezels, headlamp rings and fog lamp bezels
  • Body-color fender flares
  • 80th Anniversary commemorative badging
  • Black diamond embossed cloth seats with 80th Anniversary tag
  • Light Tungsten interior accent stitching and Anodized Gunmetal dash mid-bolsters
  • Remote start
  • Berber floor mats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
  • Fourth-generation Uconnect system with 8.4-inch touchscreen; includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and SiriusXM satellite radio
Sponsored

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Bought my Mojave 2020 in August and got the Jeep Wave program.

Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Damn, should have bought a 2021 instead of one of the last 20s lol

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
I prefer to change my own oil anyway. I hate rotating tires, though.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Really wish they would let 2020 owners convert over to this as well. Similar to how insurance companies gave out refunds during the lockdowns. Guessing there are a lot of us out there that are not on track to use more than two in two years. I just hit 3k miles today after 10 months. Driving one day a week for so many months really has kept the mileage down on this thing.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Good for my wife and her 2021 Grand Cherokee if that ever gets built.

But too late for me, bought my JT last November.
Maybe I should trade! LOL

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Really wish they would let 2020 owners convert over to this as well. Similar to how insurance companies gave out refunds during the lockdowns. Guessing there are a lot of us out there that are not on track to use more than two in two years. I just hit 3k miles today after 10 months. Driving one day a week for so many months really has kept the mileage down on this thing.
They don't limit changes. You should be using them up, even with low mileage.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
That's my plan. I had one change at 7,000 miles. I plan on another going into winter which will likely be 10-11,000 miles - and at the same time, do the "tire rotation" and have them put the A/Ts back on for winter. Then come spring, another oil change and swap tires back. I have util 11-15-21 to use it all up. May as well let them swap the tires for me - them Rubicon Falken A/Ts are heavy tires - what - probably 86 pounds each on wheels. Let them do it.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I know, now that I hit 3k I feel like it isn't completely useless going in. I also need to go in anyways for the steering TSB. Part of it is honestly just dreading finding a dealer to deal with.

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
That’s not the info I got from Jeep. They really did nothing to the net effect of the program. I was told it’s good got 3 oil changes & and rotations.
So, all they did was to keep you showing up at the dealer for 3yrs instead of 2. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take it!

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
That’s not the info I got from Jeep. They really did nothing to the net effect of the program. I was told it’s good got 3 oil changes & and rotations.
So, all they did was to keep you showing up at the dealer for 3yrs instead of 2. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take it!
They don't limit time or mileage between oil changes. 2020 owners receive four oil changes and tire rotations to use over a two year period. 2021 owners receive three changes over a three year period. My dealer, in addition to the Jeep Wave changes, offers two free oil changes and tire rotations with all new vehicle purchases.
Sponsored