Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

COmtnbiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ; 2022 Sport S JT
Ahh I see what they did. MIC (black) are standard with the Sport with max tow. MIC (black) are optional with the Sport S with max tow. That means body colred are standard. This also says the max tow package is now available with the bare bones base Sport.

• Molded-in-color high-clearance flares – Two-piece (included with Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio on Sport; optional on Sport S when equipped with Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio) (MM2)
Body colored are standard, my order had to be body colored.
Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
So, does anyone know if the Sport Altitude is coming back? Also, if it can be packaged with diesel? Got told no by 2 dealers, but guide says yes... I'm trying to do Sport Altitude Diesel, but if unable, then guess I'll settle with Sport S (but Altitude is cheaper than similar S)

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
So, does anyone know if the Sport Altitude is coming back? Also, if it can be packaged with diesel? Got told no by 2 dealers, but guide says yes... I'm trying to do Sport Altitude Diesel, but if unable, then guess I'll settle with Sport S (but Altitude is cheaper than similar S)
It's in the order guide so it's going to be available. Might not be today. Keep checking.

GusGus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator ECO Diesel
Well damn. Willys and Texas Trail get the remote keyless proximity entry automatically.

• Technology Group — Includes air conditioning with Automatic Temperature Control, available SiriusXM® Radio,(13) 7-inch color instrument display and Remote Proximity Keyless Entry (requires Convenience Group; optional on Sport S; packaged with Willys and Texas Trail) (AAN)
So the Technology package comes equipped on the Willy at no addition cost?

Sponsored

GusGus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator ECO Diesel
The technology package is part of the Willys package. So I'm sure you are paying for it in the initial cost of the Willys package.
Thank you, that is great it's already included in the trim package. Still trying to figure out the November sheet.

2wodogz

First Name
Stout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Bump still confused.

So the overland comes with the 8.4 screen now as standard and that’s the reason for the price spike right. That removes that from the popular equipment package but the price for the package remains the same? Am I missing something that’s different from that package that keeps the price the same?

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
Does the 8.4 and premium audio package include the tech package automatically ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Does the 8.4 and premium audio package include the tech package automatically ?
So the only model that the technology package is optional on is the Sport S. When you choose the 8.4 audio group you have to add either the technology package or the popular equipment package. Which includes the technology package.

Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
So the only model that the technology package is optional on is the Sport S. When you choose the 8.4 audio group you have to add either the technology package or the popular equipment package. Which includes the technology package.
Awesome thank you, I hope you are correct and my POC is not, Because it doesn't show the tech package ;( First world problems I know....
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] 1638287557120
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] 1638287578530

Gvellas

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
Does anyone see the front trail cam on the new November guide?
I heard rumors that it was standard this year on higher trims, not saying I believe that, but I don't even see it as an option on the new sheets

CeeBee513

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Grand Cherokee, '91 3000GT VR4
Occupation
Engineer
I heard rumors that it was standard this year on higher trims, not saying I believe that, but I don't even see it as an option on the new sheets
I have a fairly loaded Mojave build that is just got shipped to storage and I do NOT see Trail Cam on the build sheet anywhere. So unless it is buried under something else, then I would say that it is not included.

misterpeter

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
I see it still there listed as XNY (Integrated Off-Road Camera). I have a Mojave build that shows it on the POC.

Gvellas

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
I see it still there listed as XNY (Integrated Off-Road Camera). I have a Mojave build that shows it on the POC.
Yup. Now I see it up on the Rubicon sheet. I was looking in the options and standard equipment pages
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.