OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Well damn. Willys and Texas Trail get the remote keyless proximity entry automatically.

• Technology Group — Includes air conditioning with Automatic Temperature Control, available SiriusXM® Radio,(13) 7-inch color instrument display and Remote Proximity Keyless Entry (requires Convenience Group; optional on Sport S; packaged with Willys and Texas Trail) (AAN)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FCA fleet document for 2022: https://www.fcausfleet.com/content/...AkMSyso1ClGg1Ob0StPyJWMTJ8TC16mZ3eYoyi6qYhQm0

One thing I found and I think I may be upset about... body color high-clearance flares optional on Sport S w/ Max Tow. I would have ordered these bad boys!
  • Molded-in-color high-clearance flares – Two-piece (included with Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio on Sport; optional on Sport S when equipped with Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio) (MM2)
EDIT: BUT MAYBE THEY ARE INCLUDED

• Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio — Includes 240-amp alternator, heavy-duty antilock four-wheel disc brakes, Dana® M210 wide front axle, 4.10:1 axle ratio, Dana M220 wide rear axle, antispin rear differential, heavy-duty engine cooling, Class IV hitch receiver, molded-in-color high-clearance fender flares, 245 / 75R17 BSW A/T Dueler tires, trailer hitch zoom and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 6,250 lb (requires Automatic transmission; restrictions apply) (AJQ)

Molded in color are black. Guess they changed it for 2022. Body colored used to be standard and molded in color (black) used to be optional.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Molded in color are black. Guess they changed it for 2022. Body colored used to be standard and molded in color (black) used to be optional.
UH OH. I want body color.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FCA fleet document for 2022: https://www.fcausfleet.com/content/...AkMSyso1ClGg1Ob0StPyJWMTJ8TC16mZ3eYoyi6qYhQm0

One thing I found and I think I may be upset about... body color high-clearance flares optional on Sport S w/ Max Tow. I would have ordered these bad boys!
  • Molded-in-color high-clearance flares – Two-piece (included with Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio on Sport; optional on Sport S when equipped with Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio) (MM2)
EDIT: BUT MAYBE THEY ARE INCLUDED

• Max Tow Package with 4.10 Axle Ratio — Includes 240-amp alternator, heavy-duty antilock four-wheel disc brakes, Dana® M210 wide front axle, 4.10:1 axle ratio, Dana M220 wide rear axle, antispin rear differential, heavy-duty engine cooling, Class IV hitch receiver, molded-in-color high-clearance fender flares, 245 / 75R17 BSW A/T Dueler tires, trailer hitch zoom and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 6,250 lb (requires Automatic transmission; restrictions apply) (AJQ)

Ahh I see what they did. MIC (black) are standard with the Sport with max tow. MIC (black) are optional with the Sport S with max tow. That means body colred are standard. This also says the max tow package is now available with the bare bones base Sport.

Sponsored

Graphik

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Anxiously awaiting the November order guide to see if high velocity is added!

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
I was hoping for wireless Android Auto, but I've heard that requires UConnect 5 and all the build sheets still show 4C... oh well, first world problems! I usually have my phone plugged in to charge anyway.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was hoping for wireless Android Auto, but I've heard that requires UConnect 5 and all the build sheets still show 4C... oh well, first world problems! I usually have my phone plugged in to charge anyway.
Wireless charging and wireless Android Auto and Carplay FTW!! Don't know where they could have a wireless charger other than making the dash tray much deeper.

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Wireless charging and wireless Android Auto and Carplay FTW!! Don't know where they could have a wireless charger other than making the dash tray much deeper.
Agreed... my wife has an Explorer with wireless charging but the space is too small for any modern phone. Almost a waste... it would be cool to get a wireless puck, though, and use it with my 67D holder and hide the cable.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed... my wife has an Explorer with wireless charging but the space is too small for any modern phone. Almost a waste... it would be cool to get a wireless puck, though, and use it with my 67D holder and hide the cable.
I thought about that. But every wireless charging puck I have owned seems to go squirrely after about 6 months. That means ripping apart the dash again to route a new one.

Sponsored

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom... looking at a Gladiator...
Well damn. Willys and Texas Trail get the remote keyless proximity entry automatically.

• Technology Group — Includes air conditioning with Automatic Temperature Control, available SiriusXM® Radio,(13) 7-inch color instrument display and Remote Proximity Keyless Entry (requires Convenience Group; optional on Sport S; packaged with Willys and Texas Trail) (AAN)
LOLOLOL. Just the stickers. Remember? LOLOLOLOLOL.

J/K having fun at your expense. :)

2wodogz

First Name
Stout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
So the overland comes with the 8.4 screen now as standard and that’s the reason for the price spike right. That removes that from the popular equipment package but the price for the package remains the same? Am I missing something that’s different from that package that keeps the price the same?

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Updated with the November update in the first post.

Spoiler Alert:
Silver Zynith is the newest color addition

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.