First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT. 04 TJ, 95 XJ
Occupation
PM
I placed my order on the 15th. The dealer texted me Friday saying i have a vin and a scheduled date. I looked on the tracker page but it hasn't updated.

namwop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
How long do we think it will take on a 2023 that’s already ordered?

RK Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubi 2 door, 23 Gladiator.......
How long do we think it will take on a 2023 that’s already ordered?
My “”Guess”” is in the end of October and / or in the beginning of November to pick them up from the dealer.

Sponsored

Shooter McGavin

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT. 04 TJ, 95 XJ
Occupation
PM
Got that same email today. Anyone know what that means?

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired
MY 2023 IS IN THE QUEUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay’!!!!!!!!! For whatever it’s worth.

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Gladiator Order Banks Are Now Open! 9C478EE6-2E7F-4B0C-B8DD-03E4981940BE
I received the same email for my order. I got all excited until I logged on to check the status and it hasn't changed. Oh well. I guess it's in the queue, but not scheduled yet.

Sponsored

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
That's not too bad I suppose. Around 8.5 weeks since the order books opened compared to around 10 weeks for the Wrangler. I'm still waiting on something official confirming new colors for the year even if they're not immediately available.

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I talked to the dealer yesterday. I have a build date of 9/10/2022 for the 2023.
Does that mean your specific Gladiator is scheduled for production on Sept 10th? Or is that the date Jeep will start producing 2023 Gladiators in general?

I just received a call from my dealer that my Gladiator was assigned a VIN number. The Jeep status website still doesn't have this posted yet. No word on a production schedule either.

Shooter McGavin

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT. 04 TJ, 95 XJ
Occupation
PM
Does that mean your specific Gladiator is scheduled for production on Sept 10th? Or is that the date Jeep will start producing 2023 Gladiators in general?

I just received a call from my dealer that my Gladiator was assigned a VIN number. The Jeep status website still doesn't have this posted yet. No word on a production schedule either.
That's my scheduled date for production from what I understand. Hopefully it’s true. Pretty pumped.

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
That's my scheduled date for production from what I understand. Hopefully it’s true. Pretty pumped.
Does the Jeep status website show you that information yet? Do you have a VIN? I'd be pumped too if I had a production date. Once production starts I understand it goes fast. The longer wait time is getting it shipped! If you're going to finance it, then maybe you can get a loan with interest rates before they jump due to the latest Fed rate increase!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.