Sponsored

2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in?

crusty

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Went into production with a arrival date of 11/15.
Seems very odd to have it take a month and 2 weeks to go through production then shipped.
Finished production today. Still saying 11-15 arrival date. Anyone else with a extended date after finished product?
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I'm not seeing a lot of value in Cyrptostickers. My Gladiator started production on Sep 29th and cryptostickers still hasn't found my build sheet. The Jeep TrackyourOrder website and Jeep Tracker https://www.jeeptracker.com/ told me right away that it was in production. Even the dealer was two days late letting me know where it was.
@at81 check these other links out

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
Will the sites like Jeeponorder show leather seats as an option, if they were ordered?

I have a JTRD that was ordered on Monday. VON and VIN have been issued. That site doesn't show the leather seats for me, but most other options I ordered do have codes there.

That said, I don't have a build sheet or sticker showing up yet on any site.

My POC (actual one with VIN#) shows the leather trimmed seats on there however.

dinosaurkun

First Name
dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM-ordered
Will the sites like Jeeponorder show leather seats as an option, if they were ordered?

I have a JTRD that was ordered on Monday. VON and VIN have been issued. That site doesn't show the leather seats for me, but most other options I ordered do have codes there.

That said, I don't have a build sheet or sticker showing up yet on any site.

My POC (actual one with VIN#) shows the leather trimmed seats on there however.
the POC would be the most accurate. jeeponorder doesn't show the seats for me, either. however, the site shows both the leather shift knob and parking break handle which come with the package.

Sponsored

BajaTym

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JTR, Bright White
Occupation
IT Professional; Retired Military
Wtf, I’m jealous. My order was confirmed july 26 and I’m still in D1 😢. Did not even order the safety groups/drivers assistance crap.
That's pretty weak, this really makes me wonder how they prioritize what gets build and in what order.

Mine has the Active Safety Group and just about everything except Adaptive Cruise Control.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Zero method to the madness apparently

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
the POC would be the most accurate. jeeponorder doesn't show the seats for me, either. however, the site shows both the leather shift knob and parking break handle which come with the package.
Thx for the info. Mine also shows the shift knob and brake lever. I guess I was just assuming those were included in any rubicon, but perhaps not?

We have a 2020 LE JTR and a 2021 JLUR and both have the leather seats.... so I've never had one of these that didn't have the leather shift knobs and brake lever.

I'm trusting the POC at this point. My salesperson generated one for me today with the VIN on there and it lists everything out.

Also interesting the jeeponorder site lists the adaptive cruise control specifically on my build (which I did order the Advanced Safety group). So many people keep taking about it being deleted from the "ALP" group for current orders. I'm thinking that was just some misinformation while the order system for the '23s was being rolled out.

Time will tell! Thanks again.

Rubi_Rue2021

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Fireman
Also interesting the jeeponorder site lists the adaptive cruise control specifically on my build (which I did order the Advanced Safety group). So many people keep taking about it being deleted from the "ALP" group for current orders. I'm thinking that was just some misinformation while the order system for the '23s was being rolled out.

Time will tell! Thanks again.
I think that might be because when I went to the dealership to order, if you selected the Advance Safety Group, the description did not include adaptive cruise control,
Only said Advance brake assist, an automatic high-beam headlamp control. So both me and my dealer were unsure if they had pulled the Adaptive cruise control as an option for 2023 models.

This was at the end of july though, so things probably changed in the description. But this is probably why.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Looks like my High Velocity JTM might be next up, been in D1 for 43 days now.

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? 1665058772202

Sponsored

leavingbabylon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Rubicon; 2023 JT Mojave ordered 9/22
Looks like my High Velocity JTM might be next up, been in D1 for 43 days now.

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? Screenshot_20221005_090943
I think at some point yesterday it looked as though there were 10 in D1 or further (overall) queued up for Koons… that’s a full truck, right? :fingerscrossed:

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I think at some point yesterday it looked as though there were 10 in D1 or further (overall) queued up for Koons… that’s a full truck, right? :fingerscrossed:
I wonder if they schedule/build based on their destination?

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That could be possible. I would like to think it’s by order date though.
That would be the logical thing.........but its 2022, logic and common sense are gone
Sponsored