Sponsored

2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in?

DesertRated

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully we can keep the information coming so we can nail this down. It does seem to be Gladiator Rubicons that are being held up. Mohave seems to be going out the door. I would love to know if anyone has received the Tan Leather on a Rubicon regardless of the color.
Mojave’s are not necessarily moving out the door. Still waiting on mine for 2 months, not in production. I don’t believe we can nail down the specific delays. Any given part, from any supplier, on any given day can hold up production. The supply chain is still broken.

Bes518

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave soon
My window sticker and build sheet are correct. My order options and status section on the jeeptracker homepage are not. that shows two options I cancelled the day after ordering.

Hoping the sticker and build sheet matches exactly what I’m getting.

Wildbillny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
DoD Army Civilian 15
Anybody receive a 2023 Rubicon with Tan Leather seats. Please let me know. Thx- WildBill

RK Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubi 2 door, 23 Gladiator.......
REMINDER:............. My Gladiator was build on Sep 30. According to 3 different trackers it then sat there 14-16 days!!!!!!!! Some folks warned me on here that """"""It may just show up at the dealer one day""""" and they were right!!!!!!! Monday Oct 17th dealer contacted me, said it's in Utah (next door to my dealer in Idaho, Peterson Jeep) and will be here in 3-7 days. 4 days later ( Thursday night-Friday morning Oct 21 it was at my dealer. 3 different trackers stated last Friday Oct 21 same day it arrived at the dealer that it was still at jeep sitting for 17 days or so...... A few folks on here have said that sometimes after they are made the trackers screw up....... as in my case. Just trying to help a Gladiator brother out. Party On! P. S. On the three trackers I had two estimated delivery times, one was November 8 and one was November 25. Any arrived October 21st.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wildbillny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DoD Army Civilian 15
Thanks for giving me hope and putting a positive spin on things. When I get mine I may be the only 2023 Sarge green with tan leather seats fully loaded Rubicon in the USA.

Wildbillny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DoD Army Civilian 15
AdamH - Do you have an estimated arrival date yet. Mine is Nov 17. I am asking because you are the only person on here that has mentioned you ordered tan leather seats in a rubicon. I ordered almost a month before you so if you get yours before me I can rule out the seats as an issue. Thx

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Just got my build sheet! Everything looks in order.

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
AdamH - Do you have an estimated arrival date yet. Mine is Nov 17. I am asking because you are the only person on here that has mentioned you ordered tan leather seats in a rubicon. I ordered almost a month before you so if you get yours before me I can rule out the seats as an issue. Thx
Just looked on autotraders, autotempest, and cargurus. I found 4 Green over Tan Rubis.

Wildbillny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DoD Army Civilian 15
Did you confirm the tan seats are leather. I saw Sarge Green with Tan cloth but I have not seen any sarge green or any other color with tan leather for a completed 2023 Gladiator Rubicon. If you find one please send the pic. Thank you.

Sponsored

AirbusDriver

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Pilot
mojave
order confirmed 8-20
order scheduled 8-24
in production 10-10 <--- still in E :crying:
est. arrival 12-2

hydro blue
6sp manual transmission
mirror kit <--- not sure why i asked for this...:facepalm:
OEM front trail cam
black hard top
spray-in bedliner
black leather seats
aux switch
cold weather
active safety
LED lighting
trail-rail
trailer-tow

i dunno how accurate the data at the bottom of the jeeptracker site is.
the tallies for the current status with regards to the dealer has never aligned with where i'm at according to jeeptracker or any other tracking site.
That's weird we ordered at same time and mines already delivered. 8/22 & 8/24 Delivered 10/23. Most same option but I"m Stingray and automatic Mojave.

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Did you confirm the tan seats are leather. I saw Sarge Green with Tan cloth but I have not seen any sarge green or any other color with tan leather for a completed 2023 Gladiator Rubicon. If you find one please send the pic. Thank you.
I don't believe tan cloth was an option for Rubi's for 23.

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? 1666790500023

Wildbillny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DoD Army Civilian 15
You are correct. Would you mind sending the URL - I would be shocked if there is a Rubi out there that is completed with the tan leather. Thanks for your help.

Wildbillny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DoD Army Civilian 15
Well I contacted Auto Trader and they said it is available now for purchase and that Jeep is almost exactly like the one I ordered. The only difference I could tell is that it did not have the smokers group. I did that so I could turn it into another 12v USB port. Thanks for finding it. I will now be having a discussion with my dealer :mad:
Sponsored