Sponsored

2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in?

Robnol70

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla MY, Subaru WRX
Could be.
I'm one of the lucky D1-Ds that just got my "in production" notice!
1668721774623.png
Hopefully I’m right behind you I have similar build but a Rubicon and my dates are almost the same as yours, also a D1 to D regress. Hard to believe I need to wait another 60ish days potentially.
Sponsored

cheapjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge,chevy
Occupation
fishing bum
White gladiator sport M/T: hardtop, slush mats, tow package.
ordered 8-25
scheduled 9-15
10-18 build
10-22 shipped
11-17 delivered
Dee Motors, Anaconda, Montana.
Jeep Tracker still shows the vehicle in shipped status. I will make the 2 hour drive sometime next week to make it official. Good luck to all.

Nukizer715

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2006 YAMAHA FZ1
I got an email from JeepTracker that there was an update, but the last update shows no change in the status. Delivery date is still 11-28-2022. It's still KZM "shipped". BUT, I got a text from my dealer a couple of hours later that said he received notification that my JT should be there this Monday!!!! just in time for :turkey:!!!

Rubi_Rue2021

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Fireman
My jeep should be here by the end of the week. So I couldn’t pass up a few deals I seen this weekend.

I purchased Clayton 2.5 overland diesel lift 😁. Hotheads headliner. And Rugged Ridge solid Savannah brief top.

Those black Friday deals will getcha. Me and the dog will be waiting for the FedEx guy

GI_Joe1345

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Rubicon
Occupation
Operating engineer.
Took advantage of a day off on 11/14 and went and ordered my first ever custom vehicle order. Was confirmed on 11/16, then “scheduled” 11/17. This is gonna put my patience to the test. My wife gets mad at how much patience I have all the time. Lol

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? F99844C4-CE3A-4D0B-B7F9-187CD832304B

Last edited:

Sponsored

Improper_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Saturn ION, '19 Cherokee Trailhawk, '23 Glady
Hey all, first post - been reading through these forms for a LONG time, joined this past year and ordered my JT from Gupton. I can say that this forum is a wealth of information and experience and I learned alot along the way. We are currently leaving tomorrow (11/21) to pick up the vehicle from Gupton in TN and will be making a stop in Hot Springs prior to coming back to Houston. We will to check out the off road park in Hot Springs and get at least 1 badge of honor on the "Snake" Trail and possible on "fun run" so if anyone is going to be wheeling in that area, let me know as it is better together than solo...

So back to the point - for those who are interested my timeframe was as follows:
2023 Mojave; Sarge Green
9/3 - Order Confirmed
9/6 - Scheduled
10/15 - In production
10/18 - Vehicle built
10/28 - Vehicle arrived at Gupton

After stalking through many threads, I guesstimate the typical time from order to delivery is about 2-3 months barring any complications. I was expecting mine sometime around Thanksgiving and prior to Christmas. Thanks and look forward to being a part of the forums!

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Hey all, first post - been reading through these forms for a LONG time, joined this past year and ordered my JT from Gupton. I can say that this forum is a wealth of information and experience and I learned alot along the way. We are currently leaving tomorrow (11/21) to pick up the vehicle from Gupton in TN and will be making a stop in Hot Springs prior to coming back to Houston. We will to check out the off road park in Hot Springs and get at least 1 badge of honor on the "Snake" Trail and possible on "fun run" so if anyone is going to be wheeling in that area, let me know as it is better together than solo...

So back to the point - for those who are interested my timeframe was as follows:
2023 Mojave; Sarge Green
9/3 - Order Confirmed
9/6 - Scheduled
10/15 - In production
10/18 - Vehicle built
10/28 - Vehicle arrived at Gupton

After stalking through many threads, I guesstimate the typical time from order to delivery is about 2-3 months barring any complications. I was expecting mine sometime around Thanksgiving and prior to Christmas. Thanks and look forward to being a part of the forums!

Have fun! My sarge green is somewhere up there at Gupton, I’ll be getting it Wednesday!

BlkRubi2023

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Last Friday, my tracker updated to say my Black Rubicon would arrive on the 28th, so I called the person who was going to give me a ride to pick it up to say it would be a while. An hour later, the salesman called and said it had been delivered. :) They let me pick it up Saturday WITH NO MONEY DOWN. :) Just got back from paying for it. :) Had some "goodies" on it before even paying for it. Next....a winch so that front bumper doesn't look so lonely! :)

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

Nukizer715

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2006 YAMAHA FZ1
WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! Dealer just texted me and said my JT is there and ready for delivery!!!!!!:champagne: COME ON 5 OCLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!:tumbleweed:

Sponsored

Concentric_Killa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Rubi JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Just checked my status and it is now in production. Ordered 11/9, production on 11/20. Estimate delivery of 1/9/2023.

I read somewhere that it only takes one 8 hr shift to build a Wrangler. So I imagine my JT will be built this week and then will be sitting in a yard waiting for shipping.

Build: 2023 Sarge Green Rubicon.
Auto, led PKG, cold weather, hard top,tow pkg ,saddle tan seats.

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Change of plans, flying out of ATL tomorrow as opposed to making the 5 hour drive, 1 hour flight, take off at 11 land at 11. If anyone has their jeep at Gupton let me know, I'll try to find it!