Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
Wow, I didn’t even know of these places. National forest trails, or OHV parks?
Robbers Cave is a State Park. A few of our Jeep groups carved out the trails a few years back, with permission from the parks department of course, and we've continued to improve them. There's anything from mild to wild over there.

Camp Gruber is a 450-acre ORV area. Also a pretty good variety of trail levels.

Another cool one in the area that I've recently been turned on to is Twin Mountains. Pretty new, but they seem to be working hard to build it out and attract the wheelers.
Sponsored

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Robbers Cave is a State Park. A few of our Jeep groups carved out the trails a few years back, with permission from the parks department of course, and we've continued to improve them. There's anything from mild to wild over there.

Another cool one in the area that I've recently been turned on to is Twin Mountains. Pretty new, but they seem to be working hard to build it out and attract the wheelers.
Thank you:). More options are good:)

OP
OP
#HuckleberryJeep

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
Thank you:). More options are good:)
Exactly! Can never have too many options, especially the ones that don't require a 12-hour trek across the country.

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
Today marks 3 years since I made the jump to the Gladiator platform. I'd said for years that if Jeep ever produced another pickup, I'd be the first in line, and I was.

It started with the black Rubicon you see pictured, believed to be the first one in Oklahoma. It replaced my 2016 JKUR Hard Rock, and man what an upgrade it was. It never saw the dealer after that day, not a single problem with it. I daily drove it, wheeled it, towed with it, road-tripped it, and put 28,500 flawless miles on it before I was tempted by the Sting Gray Rubicon you see, in September of 2020. A dealer in Myrtle Beach had it hemi-swapped and made me a deal I couldn't refuse, so I stripped off most of my mods and we loaded up & headed out for a family beach trip.

Got it back home a couple weeks later and immediately started the build over. My mods to-do list still hasn't stopped growing, but I'm thrilled with where it is now, after 36K (also flawless) miles. I still love driving this thing as much as I did on day 1, and it still gets a ridiculous amount of attention. I always tell people the JT is the most perfect blend of daily driving, weekend exploring, kid hauling, boat towing, trip taking, rock climbing, project hauling, continental divide crossing, topless cruising, boonies camping rig on the market. I don't think I'll ever be without one again.

Anyway, thought I'd share. I hope you all are loving yours just as much!

1 - IMG_4282 2.jpg
2 - IMG_5527 2.jpg
3 - IMG_8849.jpg
4 - IMG_8887.jpg
5a - IMG_9283.JPG
5b - IMG_9112 2.jpg
5c - IMG_1584.JPG

7 - 3E56B268-8A73-419E-8442-99129E58518D.JPG
8 - IMG_0167 3.jpg
9 - IMG_0262.jpg
10 - IMG_0785 2.JPG
11 - IMG_1208 5.jpg
12 - IMG_4704.jpg
13 - IMG_2815 2.jpg
14 - IMG_5421.JPG
15 - IMG_6186.jpg

[/QUOTE do you have a build thread? If not who makes the rear bumper? Sorry I love so much about your build

OP
OP
#HuckleberryJeep

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor

Sponsored

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager

Decemberist

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
Great post! Just picked up a 2022 leftover JTR last month. You’re doing exactly what I want to do to mine, can’t wait for the adventures my family and I will have in it. Good times. 🍻

OP
OP
#HuckleberryJeep

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
Great post! Just picked up a 2022 leftover JTR last month. You’re doing exactly what I want to do to mine, can’t wait for the adventures my family and I will have in it. Good times. 🍻
Awesome man, congrats! Enjoy the journey 🤘🏼

Stan H

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon 2021
Occupation
Safety Consultant
I'm at 75,624 just pulled a 12 ft pop up on a 2 hour mountian camping trip . Bed loaded with supplies (had the women folk with me ..lol) performed well , got a couple more pieces then putting a small lift on it . And some new rims and 35" tires. Wouldn't think of another truck if it blow up I will rebuild the motor.

fireproof69

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist

I am new to Jeeps. Have a whopping 575 miles on my JT. Did the 2” Mopar lift and 35’s.

I am also new to “wheeling”. Had a Ram Crew Cab 4x4 for 11yrs and engaged 4WD maybe 3 times for snow or ice. Kept all season tires and actually did a 2/4 drop on it! 😂

Anyway… want to start with some very mild wheeling now that I have some lift and tires. We used to ride quads at Gruber 12yr ago. Had no idea Robbers Cave had trails.

I live just south of Tulsa. Planning on trying the Gomer Pyle trail around the perimeter of Gruber next week.

Thanks for the info!
Sponsored