First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
Is anyone running the above combo, 37's on either factory suspension, or a 1-2" spacer up front, and Bushwacker Fender Flares? I'd be interested if the flares would provide enough additional clearance to flex the suspension some and not rip anything apart. Nothing too crazy, but some forest trails and what not.

Thanks!
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
  1. Gladiator Sport
  2. Factory suspension
  3. 37s
  4. Bushwacker flares
What do you think the odds are that someone has this and is on this forum?

thread soundtrack

OP
OP

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
  1. Gladiator Sport
  2. Factory suspension
  3. 37s
  4. Bushwacker flares
What do you think the odds are that someone has this and is on this forum?

thread soundtrack
Won't know unless I ask- From searching I know a few have the bushwacker flares. The sport has the same suspension as half the other gladiator trims. Doesn't actually seem too far fetched

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Won't know unless I ask- From searching I know a few have the bushwacker flares. The sport has the same suspension as half the other gladiator trims. Doesn't actually seem too far fetched
That's true! You never know until you ask! I mean Rubicon's can drive on the street with stock suspension and Rubicon Fenders. Maybe it might work? I guess we'll see if someone actually replies.
See you're based out of Atlanta and have panthers as your username. Are you excited for ESPN College Football Gameday? Live about a mile from there and see they're getting ready for it.

OP
OP

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
That's true! You never know until you ask! I mean Rubicon's can drive on the street with stock suspension and Rubicon Fenders. Maybe it might work? I guess we'll see if someone actually replies.
See you're based out of Atlanta and have panthers as your username. Are you excited for ESPN College Football Gameday? Live about a mile from there and see they're getting ready for it.
Yep, actually did find 5-6 posts about rubicons on 37's and stock, few little rub points. the bushwacker flares said they add tire clearance. I'll end up leveling out the front, but but would much rather do it with longer springs over spacers.

Yep, gonna be a good weekend, but I'm a dawg fan, The Panthers name actually comes from my old Highschool in Lilburn, I graduated from UGA back in '09.

jorbasaurus

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT
Occupation
HRIS Consulting
Yep, actually did find 5-6 posts about rubicons on 37's and stock, few little rub points. the bushwacker flares said they add tire clearance. I'll end up leveling out the front, but but would much rather do it with longer springs over spacers.

Yep, gonna be a good weekend, but I'm a dawg fan, The Panthers name actually comes from my old Highschool in Lilburn, I graduated from UGA back in '09.
Sic ‘em!
Sponsored