First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Online sales
Damn I may have snagged the last on the deal.. Hadnt really followed these tires before so did a quick googler and figured if i decided against them i would just return them so scooped up 5.
I had not really payed them any real attention but the $121 a tire from Walmart pulled that trigger . I guess check the dates get them to install with hazard warranty .
Sponsored

chesafreak

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad
I had not really payed them any real attention but the $121 a tire from Walmart pulled that trigger . I guess check the dates get them to install with hazard warranty .
Yeah see if they even show up correct. haha Thoughts on having Walmart install 37s though. First thought of taking it to a reputable shop but kinda makes sense if it comes with some sort of warranty.

OP
OP
gladtohave

gladtohave

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Online sales
Yeah see if they even show up correct. haha Thoughts on having Walmart install 37s though. First thought of taking it to a reputable shop but kinda makes sense if it comes with some sort of warranty.
I think at Walmart If you pay for them to install you can add tire protection to the tire . Feel it would be easier If they were purchased from them and the install was them as well . I know it's an outside vendor but is sold thru them . I got 5 low profile tires instead of 35's a few months ago and had to drag all 5 back to the store for the refund . Anyway fingers crossed .

Bearmanpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
As a wise tattoo artist once stated to me: “cheap tattoos are not good and good tattoos are to cheap”.

Sponsored

chesafreak

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad
As a wise tattoo artist once stated to me: “cheap tattoos are not good and good tattoos are to cheap”.
Agree for the most part but if the most famous tattoo artist gives a deal on a tattoo because of supply and demand you not gonna take the deal cause its cheap?

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Agree for the most part but if the most famous tattoo artist gives a deal on a tattoo because of supply and demand you not gonna take the deal cause its cheap?
I would liken Walmart to Piercing Pagoda, not the most famous tattoo artist, but otherwise your point stands

Bearmanpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
I’m just saying you get what you pay for. These guys have been whoring out their tires for some time. No biggie and to each their own (that’s why we by these magnificent money pits) but I’m a buy once cry once kind of guy and these would be last on my list. But then again I’m a nobody and could be wrong missing the sweetest tire since the invention of tires.

OP
OP
gladtohave

gladtohave

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Online sales
Sorry don't know how to link but posted up as soon as I saw it . Looks like they went fast or an error was caught and i'll get a refund or or get 5 wrong tires delivered again . I'll learn more on linking . Thanks

chesafreak

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad
I’m just saying you get what you pay for. These guys have been whoring out their tires for some time. No biggie and to each their own (that’s why we by these magnificent money pits) but I’m a buy once cry once kind of guy and these would be last on my list. But then again I’m a nobody and could be wrong missing the sweetest tire since the invention of tires.
Funny you said the buy and cry quote as I had that in my original response and decided to make it more simple. ha Typically, that is the way I am but tires these days are just stupid expensive so figured jumping on a mistake or quick deal may pay off. My problem has always been analysis paralysis doing research when I know im gonna cry after buying. So figured F it, 500 bucks instead of I was looking at 2k+ on tires is a decent gamble. Lets see what happens, it said they were able to be returned..

Sponsored

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I think at Walmart If you pay for them to install you can add tire protection to the tire . Feel it would be easier If they were purchased from them and the install was them as well . I know it's an outside vendor but is sold thru them . I got 5 low profile tires instead of 35's a few months ago and had to drag all 5 back to the store for the refund . Anyway fingers crossed .
Walmart want install 37's, they haven't got a machine big enough to do it. Or none within the 3 or 4 surrounding states of me will that I have found.

For what it's worth I know a few guys running the Milestar A/TS in 35 and 37 sizes and they like them. One guy has almost 40,000 miles on a set and they look like he could go another 15 or 20 on them. The Milestar A/T wears better than the M/TS do from the feedback I've gotten from people who have ran both. You got a solid tire for that price. I looked hard at them before getting the Kanati Trail Hog At-4's that I'm currently running.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Your wrong, these aren't the best tires but definitely not bottom tier tires.

OP
OP
gladtohave

gladtohave

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Online sales
Walmart want install 37's, they haven't got a machine big enough to do it. Or none within the 3 or 4 surrounding states of me will that I have found.

For what it's worth I know a few guys running the Milestar A/TS in 35 and 37 sizes and they like them. One guy has almost 40,000 miles on a set and they look like he could go another 15 or 20 on them. The Milestar A/T wears better than the M/TS do from the feedback I've gotten from people who have ran both. You got a solid tire for that price. I looked hard at them before getting the Kanati Trail Hog At-4's that I'm currently running.
Was not aware they wouldn't mount 37'S . That might change things as I want to be able to one stop shop .
Sponsored