Sponsored

Shahzeb719

First Name
Shahzeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4XE, 2022 JT Mojave
If you're looking for opinions, I think your steering wheel is chonkier than the Rubicon one I have, so I don't think you'll gain much in the form of a thicker wheel based on OP's pics, you would just gain paddle shifters.
Yeah you’re right. My rubicon steering wheel was not like the Mojave’s. I might just stick to the Mojave steering wheel and look into the paddle shifters. Thanks!

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
Two questions

what is the correct part number for the screw covers? Someone posted that they guessed but never confirmed that they worked.

Could you not just remove the bronze stitching and replace it with whatever color you want? Since it is not damage I would think the the correct needle and a little patience to go through the original hole would work.

anxiously awaiting final pictures.

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
Two questions

what is the correct part number for the screw covers? Someone posted that they guessed but never confirmed that they worked.

Could you not just remove the bronze stitching and replace it with whatever color you want? Since it is not damage I would think the the correct needle and a little patience to go through the original hole would work.

I don't have a patience. So I will take mine to an upholstery shop when it comes in. 🤣

Sponsored

flipmode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
ordered.

I've convinced myself that the bronze stitching will match the caramel stitching in my HA trim.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Two questions

I am still waiting on parts to confirm, I believe DC3 is also. Alot of the 392 stuff is not in the diagrams, so it is a bit of a guess

Last edited:
Reactions: DC3

HemiMagnum1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Durango SRT 392
I’m in on this please pm me the details. Towing with paddle shifters is a must.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DC3

DC3

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dilabs.cc
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT GDE Ecodiesel, 22 Polestar 2
Occupation
engineer
The only issue I am working on at this point is when shifting with the paddles, my current gear selection goes away next to the "D" The only way I can get it back is to slap the shift stick to "M". If I move the shift stick to "D" the gear selection stays until I trigger a paddle.

I would be surprised if the 392s are this way, It seems like I have not triggered a necessary option with AlfaOBD. I selected a bunch more shift-related options (too much detail for this post) and we'll see what happens.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
The only issue I am working on at this point is when shifting with the paddles, my current gear selection goes away next to the "D" The only way I can get it back is to slap the shift stick to "M". If I move the shift stick to "D" the gear selection stays until I trigger a paddle.

I would be surprised if the 392s are this way, It seems like I have not triggered a necessary option with AlfaOBD. I selected a bunch more shift-related options (too much detail for this post) and we'll see what happens.
I had to order a new cable. Once I have that I can dig in also. my old Forscan cable would not do it.

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
Thank you for working this out for us

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT

IIRC from my SRT Grand Cherokee days you can hold the up or down paddle (not sure which or if both will do it) for a few seconds and it will go back in to the normal D mode.
Sponsored