4XE cowl air retrofit

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Decal inside the “charge door” is funny. I like that idea. What is your on board air set up?

Sponsored

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
Dual arb under the driver side rear seat in that compartment. Ran the braided hose through the drain plug and up the fender well
If you have an automatic transmission there's a knockout plug in the firewall where the clutch would be. Probably be a convenient spot to run the hose through if you haven't explored that already.

Fit & finish on the cowl looks amazing.

OP
OP

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
If you have an automatic transmission there's a knockout plug in the firewall where the clutch would be. Probably be a convenient spot to run the hose through if you haven't explored that already.

Fit & finish on the cowl looks amazing.
I had tried to get through that for a different project and didn’t have much luck. I just went through the drain plug but eventually I’ll clean it up better. Thank you for the suggestion!

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
I had tried to get through that for a different project and didn’t have much luck. I just went through the drain plug but eventually I’ll clean it up better. Thank you for the suggestion!
Don't waste your time with the tabs on the engine side, they'll break. Ask me how I know. I hit it a few times with the back end of a screw driver and it popped out.

OP
OP

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Don't waste your time with the tabs on the engine side, they'll break. Ask me how I know. I hit it a few times with the back end of a screw driver and it popped out.
Hahah. Perfect. I will definitely do that then
Sponsored