Sponsored

5% under invoice in PA

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
It is a shame because this past saturday I drove up there and i got the 5%. So I am not sure what exactly happened...
Maybe they realized this weekend that there is no affiliate pricing on the gladiator so they can’t do the 5% anymore. Who knows. It is a crappy situation but they have to make money. I don’t think anyone expected to not have affiliate pricing. A lot of dealers are changing the pricing now. I just hope it’s back in effect when they release sting gray.
Sponsored

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Maybe they realized this weekend that there is no affiliate pricing on the gladiator so they can’t do the 5% anymore. Who knows. It is a crappy situation but they have to make money. I don’t think anyone expected to not have affiliate pricing. A lot of dealers are changing the pricing now. I just hope it’s back in effect when they release sting gray.
Im assuming you're waiting for sting grey so i hope it comes back for you and the others. I just wanted black so i was able to order. Wish Jeep made that dark metallic orange color again instead of the bright orange now...i would wait as long as needed for that damn color.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
OP
OP
Pbmax

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
That thread is misleading. She could not give a 5% below invoice pricing on a in stock or in transit Gladiator. Custom order one and she can offer and give the 5% below invoice pricing.
You are correct. Based on my several conversations with her she said the same to me. $500 refundable deposit and 5% under invoice on custom orders with FCA affiliate. Dealers must make something on that FCA affiliate to be accepting it on customer orders.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
That thread is misleading. She could not give a 5% below invoice pricing on a in stock or in transit Gladiator. Custom order one and she can offer and give the 5% below invoice pricing.
Then I apologize. That is most certainly why i got the 5% as mine was an order, not in transit or on lot.

Sponsored

Jamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Placed my order with Kate last week and received 5% under and she was very nice to deal with

block

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jk
i also was dealing with kate. she was very nice said last week she could do 5 % below invoice...but this week cant unless they start accepting the FCA affiliate pricing... so that sucks guess i will hold off and see if they start accepting it at some point.

Pali1972

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Escape 4wd Limited
What is the best deal in Southern California anyone has seen on the Gladiator custom order or in stock? I've been quoted MSRP on instock, but haven't heard anything on custom order. I also received the offer(by email not a call) from Jeep on the Launch Edition. I have until tomorrow night to order it if I go that route. This is why I'm looking for the best price. Suggestions? Thanks in advance. This will be my first Jeep.

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
Kate just quoted me 500.00 under invoice on a Sport S with max tow, not too bad, 47,600 MSRP, 45,659 FWP, she quoted 45,159

Last edited:

rubicon2003

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
In pa I got $4700 off sticker.Didnt think that was bad.That was rubicon on lot
Sponsored

Last edited: