First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
My 5yo son just got his first ride on our way to get cheeseburgers (his favorite). He loves all things truck, and didnt say a thing for the first 5 miles about it being any different. I stood on it merging on a ramp “woah. dad! Your truck sounds like a race car now! Thats cool!”

🤷🏼‍♂️
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
My 5yo son just got his first ride on our way to get cheeseburgers (his favorite). He loves all things truck, and didnt say a thing for the first 5 miles about it being any different. I stood on it merging on a ramp “woah. dad! Your truck sounds like a race car now! Thats cool!”

🤷🏼‍♂️
Hopefully you'll sit him down in front of some King of the Hammers action this weekend. :fist bump:

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation

Sara/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Ambassador of Stoke
For users of the AWE......No cabin drone ???
Thats always my fear of not using Borla or Corsa. Which I've used for decades on my street cars with great satisfaction.
Here are the audio captures of the JT with the Tread edition.

We use a Rode shotgun mic for the external and a GoPro Hero8 with a media mod running stereo (front and back mics) for in-car capture. Our JT is equipped with a brand new system (meaning not heat cycled/broken in) which will only mellow over the first 1000 miles. The GoPro is mounted to the steering column in this case.

What all of this means is that we strive to create accurate representations of the sound quality of our systems so what you hear is what you get.

What is unique to AWE is our patented, drone cancelling solution called 180 Technology. We engineer our 180 Technology to cancel out drone and it is unique to each application. You can learn more about 180 Technology here.

Let me know what you think.

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
Here are the audio captures of the JT with the Tread edition.

We use a Rode shotgun mic for the external and a GoPro Hero8 with a media mod running stereo (front and back mics) for in-car capture. Our JT is equipped with a brand new system (meaning not heat cycled/broken in) which will only mellow over the first 1000 miles. The GoPro is mounted to the steering column in this case.

What all of this means is that we strive to create accurate representations of the sound quality of our systems so what you hear is what you get.

What is unique to AWE is our patented, drone cancelling solution called 180 Technology. We engineer our 180 Technology to cancel out drone and it is unique to each application. You can learn more about 180 Technology here.

Let me know what you think.
Visited your website and the provided links. I will say it appears AWE did a nice job with this. Certainly will be one I seriously consider.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
It works Awesome. Ive never had drone. 👌

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Im curious how it sounds under constant load like pulling a trailer

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Im curious how it sounds under constant load like pulling a trailer
It would sound really great. It would also sound ALOT. HAHA Constant load, especially if not regeared appropriately, is going to be the loudest your vehicle can be. In any configuration....

pathfindercod

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A91 Edition Refraction Blue, Jeep Gladiator MoJave
Sounds great. I have a AWE resonated on my a91 Edition Supra and it sounds amazing. Guess I may need to go AWE on the Gladiator also.

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
Hey Kurt, mind doing an update after full break-in and with the new gears? How much did break-in vs re-gearing help mellow it out?

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Hey Kurt, mind doing an update after full break-in and with the new gears? How much did break-in vs re-gearing help mellow it out?
Ive got no major complaints. Ill be replacing the front resonator with a muffler most likely, but im still really happy with it sound/quality/power.

The only issue i have is that sitting at 65mph with 37’s and 4.88 gears, it booms just a bit at that resonance. Its not “drone” perse, but more that speed at that rev with my set up, if it has a hill that stays 8th gear the engine load makes some noise. A few mph above or below and its silent. Other than that, it makes nice sound driving around, and at wot. I love the sound.

After i get the blower in im going to see if the power delivery/tuning takes the noise out with higher power vs load. Some of that noise is also the intake though, so i dont want to change anything in the exhaust until blower is on.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Afraid not. I havent looked into fuel tanks yet. Looking at the pics, i think it will but wont know until i start working with it later this year.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation