Sponsored

A bumper that I actually like....buttttt

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I rarely see any aftermarket bumpers that I like. Saw this one posted on the FB group. Unfortunately it is Chinese made and I'm sure the quality would be questionable. Still a decent looking bumper compared to others.

Jeep Gladiator A bumper that I actually like....buttttt DC0506F3-31F1-456C-AA48-599022B86814

Jeep Gladiator A bumper that I actually like....buttttt BBC46DC2-CAC3-4923-A906-A70369DB3C17

Jeep Gladiator A bumper that I actually like....buttttt 81BAC9FB-E123-4D5B-8453-7E72F3B72564

Jeep Gladiator A bumper that I actually like....buttttt AA9A453C-957D-4A8D-BED7-7AB08B8E65E8
Sponsored

Last edited:

Evilmunky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Occupation
Science
I'll agree with you, I like the look but would be very leery of the quality.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
That's interesting. I like the tread plates on top for standing on.

Sponsored

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
Do bumpers require DOT compliance for street use? Brake lines and tires come to mind-they have USDOT ID numbers on them. In a crash, a good lawyer will find out.

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
America ain't free and clear of churning out some galactic turds, 4.3 Olds diesel, Tacoma Narrows bridge, Donnie and Marie just to name a few. My AEG tube doors came from China and are high quality in my 45 years welding and mechanic opinion FWIW. Looks like this bumper is plastic, but I doubt that the quality is any less than the plastic stock bumper just because it's Chinese. It might fade faster, but it might not. Can't know until it's parked on your front for some time, and there have already been threads devoted to fading black fenders that are stock. Heat gun, rattle can, or live with it are the choices with all plastic regardless of country of origin. Here in AZ EVERYTHING fades, even the people.

The only thing that matters is if you like the style and want a Tumbler looking fascia because even with the deck plating bolted/screwed on, there's no indication about the structure underneath without an interpreter other than the hooks and Mopar overrider mounted on the frame horns. And as to the hooks, after witnessing countless tons of scrap metal shipped overseas to Korea and China to be re-melted and reused including the ships taking it, I wouldn't be surprised if these were once a Desoto and/or a mothballed Victory ship.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
This is the translate description from the site.

Compatible model: Wrangler (JL)
Material: Bumper: Made of FRP Genuine approximate color Base treatment Paint finish (separate painting treatment required)
Top plate: Stainless steel matte black paint
L angle: Steel matte black paint
Tow hook: Steel casting red paint
FCRB less package
JAN: 4580434542421
Price: ¥ 242,000
Full package
JAN: 4580434542414
Price: ¥ 262,900
* It is a type to replace the genuine bumper.
* Lean force processing is required.
* Genuine fog lights, sensors, harnesses, etc. will be used.
* MOPAR grill guard is not included in the package.
* This product and accessories are premised on painting. Due to the manufacturing process, each part may have paint bumps, small scratches, burrs, etc., but please note that this is not a product defect.

Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
I rarely see any aftermarket bumpers that I like. Saw this one posted on the FB group. Unfortunately it is Chinese made and I'm sure the quality would be questionable. Still a decent looking bumper compared to others.

Jeep Gladiator A bumper that I actually like....buttttt Jeep-Wrangler-JL-and-Jeep-Gladiator-JT-full-length-front-bumper

Jeep Gladiator A bumper that I actually like....buttttt Jeep-Wrangler-JL-and-Jeep-Gladiator-JT-full-length-front-bumper

went with the MoPar and have not regretted it.
Jeep Gladiator A bumper that I actually like....buttttt JKR Bump 1

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
Aluminum or fiberglass are fine for city driving, but if you're going to do anything off-road where it's even a little conceivable that you could have to winch yourself out or use a recovery strap, wouldn't it be much, much better to be using a steel bumper with tow hooks that are bolted to that steel? I wouldn't think that aluminum or fiberglass would be of much use if you had to put much pressure on that bumper at all.

Chance575

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
You check alibaba yet?? You could probably order 10 for 2k
Sponsored