First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator rubicon, 2022 Ram 3500 6.7L
Occupation
Sheet metal
On a happy note, after a ton of hard work, I just received my lien release letter after paying the JT off! Iā€™m going to have so much fun in this thing. Will it be a love/hate relationship like any other Jeep? Of course! But, I canā€™t imagine not having a Jeep on those off road days, beach trips or practically any warm, sunny day. No other vehicle keeps a smile on my face like a Jeep. A sports car, convertible or big V8 truck would be fun for a little while, but not very long.

This Jeep is my daily and I have 0 regrets. If interest rates are scaring you for any vehicle, budget to pay off the principle quickly. These arenā€™t mortgages, 7% or slightly lower isnā€™t that bad (With a good down payment). Covid rates are gone.

If you are in your Jeep for the long haul and are determined to pay off the loan, It feels so good! More money for mods, gas, trips, etc.

Donā€˜t take this as a braggy or "good for you" post. Iā€™m trying to shed some light on all of the negative, "Time to sell", "Tried trading in my Jeep" or "Value down the toilet" threads.

It's definitely a good feeling not owe the bank. It will eventually go back to normal, we won't see those nice interest rates for a long time. The dealer definitely over paid a lot of people and people over spent. People got used to switching cars like underwear and car values not tanking after they buy them. Used market is going to correct itself soon and I don't feel bad for the people thay bought vehicle as investment hoping they can switch in 2-3 years.

LJ45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Construction
On a happy note, after a ton of hard work, I just received my lien release letter after paying the JT off! Iā€™m going to have so much fun in this thing. Will it be a love/hate relationship like any other Jeep? Of course! But, I canā€™t imagine not having a Jeep on those off road days, beach trips or practically any warm, sunny day. No other vehicle keeps a smile on my face like a Jeep. A sports car, convertible or big V8 truck would be fun for a little while, but not very long.

This Jeep is my daily and I have 0 regrets. If interest rates are scaring you for any vehicle, budget to pay off the principle quickly. These arenā€™t mortgages, 7% or slightly lower isnā€™t that bad (With a good down payment). Covid rates are gone.

If you are in your Jeep for the long haul and are determined to pay off the loan, It feels so good! More money for mods, gas, trips, etc.

Donā€˜t take this as a braggy or "good for you" post. Iā€™m trying to shed some light on all of the negative, "Time to sell", "Tried trading in my Jeep" or "Value down the toilet" threads.

Rausch Creek and OBX are first on my list ā˜€ If any other east coast or people traveling to the east coast are planning any trips/trail rides, please keep the forum updated as I may join. This is the reason I bought a capable, off road machine.

Happy Jeeping to you all!
Amen to that !!!!!!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
High Alextude

High Alextude

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland High Altitude

Timoleon

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Tech
I'll be the first to admit it; I paid a bit too much. But it is paid off (2/23) and it is worth every penny. Mine is a JTR with everything but the removable speaker and bed rails. It has everything else from the factory. Not changing a thing.... ...except for adding the winch and winch plate and some ditch lights. That was done while I was paying it off. Now, just a happy camper with a very capable vehicle.

Reddout99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 80th Anniversary JT Sport S
Occupation
Cad Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I'm with you on getting it payed off sooner than later. When we bought ours in August, we financed with the dealership making sure there were no penalties for extra payments and early payoff. Our goal is to have it paid off in Spring

Sponsored

OP
OP
High Alextude

High Alextude

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland High Altitude

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase

Rausch Creek and OBX are first on my list ā˜€ If any other east coast or people traveling to the east coast are planning any trips/trail rides, please keep the forum updated as I may join. This is the reason I bought a capable, off road machine.

Happy Jeeping to you all!
Bought my JTR Launch Edition September 1, 2019. I have done a lot of mods and mods to the mods. It now has about 45k mile and Iā€™ll be keeping it for the foreseeable future. The 2024 updates are tempting bigger screen, enhanced safety, power seats and the improved air flow of the grill. But the one I have has provided many smiles/mile and promises to continue doing so.
Sponsored