Sponsored

What are the more rare colors?

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I really like the orange (punkin), but I was concerned it was too much. I wasn’t sure I’d always like to stand out everywhere I went. So I went with gg.

In Ohio, I have yet to see another one on the road. I know they’re out there but there certainly isn’t many of them. There was only one gg in Ohio with the package I wanted and they drove 2 hours to bring it in for me.
Sponsored

SNEKEY1

First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 4X4
Occupation
Federal Government
Don't go with Gator, I like it being rare, lol. In all seriousness I have seen a ton of whites, a few blacks, a silverish one or two and one red in my area.

Saw one orange on a dealer lot, and only saw a blue on a dealer lot, but I think it was custom ordered. I have yet to see another gator or a gobi.
I have a Gator SPORT but don't worry I am in Florida!

klmone

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2000 TJ
In Phoenix, 5 mil, I only know of one Punk'n other than mine and it is still sitting on the lot. I'm guessing cause the dealer made the fatal mistake of a black top. They don't seem to sell well here.
20191130_103234.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Akwestender

Akwestender

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
In Phoenix, 5 mil, I only know of one Punk'n other than mine and it is still sitting on the lot. I'm guessing cause the dealer made the fatal mistake of a black top. They don't seem to sell well here.
20191130_103234.jpg
I think Punk is my favorite but I prefer the black fenders and top with it. Trying to find that in a manual with tan leather but no luck so far

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I think Punk is my favorite but I prefer the black fenders and top with it. Trying to find that in a manual with tan leather but no luck so far

Punk’n and hydro are easily my favorites with black/black which is nice cause that’s saves me half the cost of the diesel

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
20191130_103234.jpg
I'll be with a friend next week who lives in Flagstaff who ordered a Punk'N the day they became available. Black top and fenders and manual transmission. We'll be driving El Camino del Diablo from Ajo to Yuma. Couple months ago in the Gila National Forest, NM ...

SW-NM Fall Adventure, Oct 19, 7_4640, Matt Arrives at VLA.jpg

TheNewWampsCat

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
My first was hydro blue. Was going to order from Travis. Then went and found one locally, it was too much blue for me, being an overland with top and flares painted. But they had a gator also painted. Neither had the max tow. Found another gator local that was max tow and had most options that I wanted. Went to “just drive it” and well it came home with me. And I’ve been tweaking it ever since!

866EACC8-B2A6-4F56-88B8-F9811944D15C.jpeg

Sponsored

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
After looking on multiple car sites at gladiators for sale the past few months it seems orange and blue are the more rare colors...ironically those are the colors I'm interested in...