First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
Yesterday at lunch time She Who Must Be Obeyed called me in a panic. There was something wrong with the Jeep! She went on to explain that the speedometer was showing 15 to 20 higher than what she knew she was traveling.

She had accidently pushed the OK button and it was reading KPH in stead of MPH. I only gave her a little hard time over it. But I will keep it ready for future "Blonde" moment discussions. :CWL::facepalm:
Sponsored

Pazzo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I should set KPH on my wife vehicle, see how long it takes :CWL:

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Similar incident...

“Honey I don’t know what is wrong with the grill, will you come check it out?”

What’s going on?

“The chicken has been on for a while and won’t get to 165F internal temp”

Love... you’re reading the temp in Celsius. See this button on the meat thermometer? Do we have more chicken?

OP
OP
Tire Guy

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
We have been married a long time and there are many "Blonde" moments. A constant source of entertainment!

terrordbn

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition, 2020 Jeep Granite Crystal Gladiator Launch Edition (on order)
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday at lunch time She Who Must Be Obeyed called me in a panic. There was something wrong with the Jeep! She went on to explain that the speedometer was showing 15 to 20 higher than what she knew she was traveling.

She had accidently pushed the OK button and it was reading KPH in stead of MPH. I only gave her a little hard time over it. But I will keep it ready for future "Blonde" moment discussions. :CWL::facepalm:
I think I need to do this for my GF. She has gotten 2 speeding tickets this year. :( Maybe the KPH speedo will keep her closer to the actual speed limit! :) :) :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tire Guy

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I think I need to do this for my GF. She has gotten 2 speeding tickets this year. :( Maybe the KPH speedo will keep her closer to the actual speed limit! :) :) :)
Very devious. I like it.

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
We should write a book with all these moments cause we all have them. Reminds of comedy that was done by George Carlin, true life stuff that just can’t be made up:CWL:

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Same thing happen to my wife in her Renegade when I happen to be riding passenger. Told her also to hit the "OK" button and she refused until she came to a complete stop as she thought it would mess up her transmission. Love my wife, but she has her pig headed moments.
Sponsored