First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
I got a package deal when I bought my suspension lift that included an Adams driveshaft...I have a 3.5" Clayton Overland lift but decided to install their 2.5" springs instead of the 3.5"....This made the length between the transfer case and the axle a little bit longer...I figured the driveshaft would have enough play on the slip-yoke side to cover that difference. I cannot get the driveshaft to move at all on that side, almost like its stuck, Im hoping this makes sense and someone can give me a tip to possibly get this thing to fit. I can always go back to OEM but I have the shaft and would like to use it if possible. Needless to say its a holiday weekend and Adams in not in the office...
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m trying to figure out why shorter springs made the distance between the t case and pinion longer. On your other question, does the shaft compress? Maybe itā€™s at its max length and isnā€™t the right shaft for your build. Just a thought. Usually they will try to expand on their own. When installing them you need to compress them to get them in. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s too short.

OP
OP
21Moja

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
I got her to move.... Was more like she was completely compressed and simply didn't want to move.... Dead blow and block of wood persuaded it to move...
Sponsored