Advice on 1”-1.5” Level Kit with Mopar Diesel 2” Lift

BilletRUBI

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Reaching out to my new diesel brothers (and sisters) for some advice.

I recently purchased a diesel Gladiator Rubicon and had the dealership install the Mopar diesel-specific 2” lift before I picked it up. The truck looks great, but has more rake than I thought it would have (1 1/2” when measuring from the ground to the fender edge and 2” when measuring from the ground to the bottom of the rock rails). This, btw, is all before I install my Warn winch and RollNLock tonneau cover.

To reduce this rake, I am considering installing the Teraflex level kit (either using the 1” spacer or the full 1.5” spacer). Does anybody have any experience with adding this level kit with the Mopar lift or advice on whether or not this is a good idea? Is there any downside to adding this additional height in the front?

Thanks!
Sponsored

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
I added a 1/2” spacer to the front of mine and has some rake; visually pretty level. Since I use the bed and will tow on occasion, a little rake is good.

If you do more than 1/2” up front you start needing a front adjustable track bar and the geometry correcting brackets. 2”~2.5” seems to be the magic spot for only having to do the four coils and front lower control arms.
Beyond this, things start happening/get amplified.

OP
OP
BilletRUBI

BilletRUBI

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I added a 1/2” spacer to the front of mine and has some rake; visually pretty level. Since I use the bed and will tow on occasion, a little rake is good.

If you do more than 1/2” up front you start needing a front adjustable track bar and the geometry correcting brackets. 2”~2.5” seems to be the magic spot for only having to do the four coils and front lower control arms.
Beyond this, things start happening/get amplified.
Thanks, I decided to just add the 1/2” spacer to compensate for the upcoming Warn winch install.

John in the Woods

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Semi-retired noisemaker
Let us know how it goes. I've got the Mopar lift with a Smittybilt winch in the stock steel bumper, and definitely have a healthy rake. I plan on packing the back and towing a bit, so I'm not that worried, but I'd love to see how it looks with the 1/2" level and whether that turns our to be hassle free over time.

Jeep Gladiator Advice on 1”-1.5” Level Kit with Mopar Diesel 2” Lift IMG_3613

OP
OP
BilletRUBI

BilletRUBI

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Let us know how it goes. I've got the Mopar lift with a Smittybilt winch in the stock steel bumper, and definitely have a healthy rake. I plan on packing the back and towing a bit, so I'm not that worried, but I'd love to see how it looks with the 1/2" level and whether that turns our to be hassle free over time.

Jeep Gladiator Advice on 1”-1.5” Level Kit with Mopar Diesel 2” Lift IMG_3613
Will do!

OP
OP
BilletRUBI

BilletRUBI

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I like the results!

Jeep Gladiator Advice on 1”-1.5” Level Kit with Mopar Diesel 2” Lift 899794D2-576D-461D-BC68-FDB1952E9A57

Still has about an inch of rake, but looks great to me! Ready for the 37s now...
Sponsored