First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
Anybody gonna take the plunge and order one when available? My fiancé would def leave me, but if I won the lotto I’d be all over it. I’d imagine it’ll be the same bumpers that were debuted for the JL.
Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Anybody gonna take the plunge and order one when available? My fiancé would def leave me, but if I won the lotto I’d be all over it. I’d imagine it’ll be the same bumpers that were debuted for the JL.
What is the AEV turn key? Do you have inside info on a aftermarket version that will be announced? I am planning on a few aftermarket parts and AEV is always a consideration when buying Jeep parts, but that doesn’t sound like your question.

OP
OP
starrsRN

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
What is the AEV turn key? Do you have inside info on a aftermarket version that will be announced? I am planning on a few aftermarket parts and AEV is always a consideration when buying Jeep parts, but that doesn’t sound like your question.
I’m assuming they are going to offer an upfitted gladiator just like they will for the JLs and they did for the JKs. I’d imagine that’s gonna push 70k plus tho. A lot cheaper than the brute tho haha

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I’m assuming they are going to offer an upfitted gladiator just like they will for the JLs and they did for the JKs. I’d imagine that’s gonna push 70k plus tho. A lot cheaper than the brute tho haha
So they offered an AEV tricked out JK that you could buy direct from FCA?

Or were they dealer installed parts?

Sponsored

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
You could buy the jeep from the dealer yourself (or with the assistance of AEV for non-locals) and then have AEV pimp your ride. They had a few different levels of awesomeness to choose from.

https://www.aev-conversions.com/vehicles/jk-wrangler/wrangler-build-price/#/
Ahhh!, I'd probably like to cherry pick my parts. AEV may make some cool shit, but they don't have the best fenders, bumpers, wheels, lights, ect, ect.

I bought Husky front mats, weathertech center mats, and a Lloyds matt for the cargo area of our Pacifica. lol.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhh!, I'd probably like to cherry pick my parts. AEV may make some cool shit, but they don't have the best fenders, bumpers, wheels, lights, ect, ect.

I bought Husky front mats, weathertech center mats, and a Lloyds matt for the cargo area of our Pacifica. lol.
You could have MTV Pimp My Ride pimp your Pacifica with some custom badges. Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, pretty darned proud of their farkles, aren’t they? Wonder how much of that $$$$$ actually goes toward this line item:

• AEV Badging

I’m guessing that’s their highest margin item ;-)
for $8-12,000 I could buy a lot of aftermarket crap for my JT.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You could have MTV Pimp My Ride pimp your Pacifica with some custom badges. Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.
Does AEV pimp out Pacificas?

I mean, i paid $595 for the "S" package. Well worth it, no chrome, black accenting, all black interior. EMBROIDERED "S" ON THE SEATS....I tell the kids its for our last name. HA!

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase

I mean, i paid $595 for the "S" package. Well worth it, no chrome, black accenting, all black interior. EMBROIDERED "S" ON THE SEATS....I tell the kids its for our last name. HA!
No, but Mom's Soccer Club does! And if you act now, you get a free baby on board window placard! haha

OP
OP
starrsRN

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN

Like I said if I won the lotto I’d be all over it. It’s a neat company with a very cool owner. If you have Instagram look him up @aevdave

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I said if I won the lotto I’d be all over it. It’s a neat company with a very cool owner. If you have Instagram look him up @aevdave
i'll check it out.
If i won the lotto, i would get that 6 wheel G-wagon. lol totally practical.
Sponsored