Sponsored

Aftermarket exhaust system that sounds beefier than stock?

RPGD

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2WA. Gladiator sport
Occupation
Sales
I own a 2020 gladiator and would like it to sound more beefy than the stock exhaust. I don't want to spend the money to put an entire new exhaust system in. someone mentioned that there are specific mufflers that would help butch the rig up, like the old school glass packs. does anyone have any dealings with this issue or suggestions
Sponsored

lostdd

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 19 Ascent, 97 TJ, 88 Sub, 58 Apache
Occupation
Body Shop Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I own a 2020 gladiator and would like it to sound more beefy than the stock exhaust. I don't want to spend the money to put an entire new exhaust system in. someone mentioned that there are specific mufflers that would help butch the rig up, like the old school glass packs. does anyone have any dealings with this issue or suggestions
I have installed the AFE Rock Basher, like the look and def makes a big diff in sound. Not exactly the beefy notes the old V8 or even the 4.0 put out. It has a good sound on lower RPM's but has a more import race car sound at higher RPM's. Could shoot a video if you wanted.

Rough1

First Name
TW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I put on a Flowmaster 40 with Rough Country CAI. It sounds completely stock until you get above 3500 RPM. Then it sounds like you are on a drag strip.

Sponsored

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
Just cut the rear muffler off. I cut mine off at the spare tire. Gives it just a slight grumble. You can always go back to plan A and replace it if you don’t like it. Sounds perfect to me.
I think I posted a picture of it somewhere on this forum??

PJM86

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep CJ7, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Corsa Performance, I have the touring and it sounds great. If you want to go crazy, get the sport edition. The touring sounds aggressive, but not over the top.
Sponsored