Sponsored

Aftermarket Sequential Turn Signals for Sport S?

SwampThing78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 18 Jeep Willy’s JKU
So I have the max tow package will the morimoto work with just pluging the harness in?
You just have to take the fenders off and peel the layer back, get about 5 screws out, swap out and connect. Get your fenders back together and back on the body. YouTube has a couple of good videos for this specific installation.

Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Sequential Turn Signals for Sport S? DF53DC8F-0C95-4706-BC1B-429EDEEA1D2F

Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Sequential Turn Signals for Sport S? 2B19C32C-97B3-4FC4-B16E-70ADC9EF1717
Sponsored

RAMCTFOLEY

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
You just have to take the fenders off and peel the layer back, get about 5 screws out, swap out and connect. Get your fenders back together and back on the body. YouTube has a couple of good videos for this specific installation.

Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Sequential Turn Signals for Sport S? 2B19C32C-97B3-4FC4-B16E-70ADC9EF1717

Thanks for replying, I did watch a few videos but one really bummed me out. His channel is obsessive hobbies and looks like they resolved the issue with the flashing but comments from others still mention issues. Would a tazer be needed?

SwampThing78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 18 Jeep Willy’s JKU
Thanks for replying, I did watch a few videos but one really bummed me out. His channel is obsessive hobbies and looks like they resolved the issue with the flashing but comments from others still mention issues. Would a tazer be needed?
Not with the gen 2. No Tazer required. No problems here and my buddy says the same thing, no issues.

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
Not with the gen 2. No Tazer required. No problems here and my buddy says the same thing, no issues.
Do you know if he has had issues with FM radio signal interference? When I've been researching those on the wrangler forums even the generation two has had reports of issue with FM signal interference.

Quake LED makes a set of sequential turn signals. I'm not sure if any issues have been reported with them but I have not been able to find any. The look is a little different than OEM however

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Do you know if he has had issues with FM radio signal interference? When I've been researching those on the wrangler forums even the generation two has had reports of issue with FM signal interference.

Quake LED makes a set of sequential turn signals. I'm not sure if any issues have been reported with them but I have not been able to find any. The look is a little different than OEM however

I have the first gen lights and have had absolutely zero of the issues mentioned including FM interference

Sponsored

Papa-KDog425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Absolutely. It has oem plugs, the instructions are simple.
I have a 2021 Sport S JT with max tow ( separate DRL and turn signal bulbs). I looked at the morimotos and it looks like you gotta remove the fenders etc. is that true?

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
I have a 2021 Sport S JT with max tow ( separate DRL and turn signal bulbs). I looked at the morimotos and it looks like you gotta remove the fenders etc. is that true?
Yea the lights mount front the inside. That goes for factory lights as well.
It's not a big deal, it takes less than 5 minutes to remove each fender

Technically you could do it with the fender still on the truck but it would be massive pain in the ass and probably take 3x as long

Gatorac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow, Mazda Miata, Audi SQ5
Occupation
Motor-sports Event Manager
You don't need to remove the fender. I started to as it was recommended as an "easier" method. As I tried to pull the fender off, the very first clip popped out of the fender. Nuts. I left the fender on. You can do everything from below.

I bought mine used locally off of CL. Gen 1 I assume as I did have to use JScan to get rid of the warning lights. They are working well now. I like them.

drace99

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
easy plug and play? I have the Sport S with max tow- body colored fenders with separate DRL / turn bulbs. I just ordered these recons.
yes...absolutely plug and play...make sure you order the correct ones. The hardest part is getting into the double sided tape on the stock turn signals. They are attached pretty good.

Papa-KDog425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
yes...absolutely plug and play...make sure you order the correct ones. The hardest part is getting into the double sided tape on the stock turn signals. They are attached pretty good.
yes I spoke to Recon and ordered the ones to replace the halogen bulbs- so it has 2 leads one to connect to DRL and one for turn signals.

Thanks!
Sponsored