First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Bought this little beauty a few days ago. behold!
2008 Nissan Xterra. Zero rust! 166k.
overall in pretty good shape outside and inside. Outside is damn near perfect, just a few small rock chips. Nothing a paint pen cant hide. Interior overall is really good, no rips in the seats and nothings broke. Rear hatch is scratched up, looks like maybe from a dog cage or something. Rear seats look unused!
4.0 fires right up, no noises or whining (indicating a bad timing chain). Purrs actually. Currently has the classicNissan P0430 code, so two new Cats and o2 sensors incoming. Brand new tacoma take offGoodyear Adventures goon next week. Laundry list of recent repairs included from previous owner too.
i added new LED headlights, fresh pennzoil platinum, new filter and air filter. I shampooed the interior and carpets. Gave the engine a foam bath too! Exterior got a quick wash ceramic until spring will allow a proper detail. Front headlights polished and sealed.
its destined to be our daily and our sons truck come next year when he gets full licence.

1A75ACDE-D78A-4825-B82A-806E48DF6136.png
Sponsored

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Very nice. Nissan needs to bring the Xterra back. These things are awesome. I have a soft spot for Xterra’s and built Lexus GX470s.

OP
OP
Courtsm3

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Very nice. Nissan needs to bring the Xterra back. These things are awesome. I have a soft spot for Xterra’s and built Lexus GX470s.
Legitimately would be a vehicle to buy if they did it right. They absolutely could with the new frontier already out and be damn good looking too.

Sponsored

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
Legitimately would be a vehicle to buy if they did it right. They absolutely could with the new frontier already out and be damn good looking too.
Nissan actually sells an Xterra in global markets. They (bizarrely) don’t think it has a market here. It uses the Nevara (Frontier’s cousin) platform.

BB41BBA1-9685-42E9-A65B-3871F59D1605.jpeg

F14735DE-CB0C-4F2F-81BE-422285951BAB.jpeg

OP
OP
Courtsm3

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)