Airlift Upgrade

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I just installed this today in my driveway. I also added the DayStar 3/4" spacer lift at the same time, both front and rear. I don't see why it wouldn't work with a 2.5" spacer lift. See photo below (air spring is not inflated yet).

Jeep Gladiator Airlift Upgrade tempImagezd2Wa

I ended up plumbing separate lines, running above the frame rails and into the bed. They come in though the gaps behind the tie downs next to the tailgate. Just securely dangling for now; will think about a more permanent solution in the future.

Jeep Gladiator Airlift Upgrade tempImageQ03wZC

...Keep 5 PSI with no load and up to 50PSI with trailer and JK...
The standard red version has max 35psi. I'm assuming you got the black HD version since you aired the up to 50psi?

...Depending on how much additional weight you plan on adding, something like this or a spacer can also be effective when used in conjunction with our kits!
I'm assuming your springs are longer, but how does the inner diameter of your rear springs match up to the OEM springs? Or would we need to contact AirLift with the dimensions so we can get the appropriate set up?

Rubijeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT Rubicon
I’m confused. I was planning on installing this.

The air lift bag is rated for 1000 lbs. correct me if I’m wrong. I have a rubicon model and the bed is rated at 1600 lbs. If I ever go over the 1000 lbs would that pop the air bags?

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Love my airbags.. Towed 8,000lbs. trailer/JK for 3700 miles in 10 day...Nice and level... Put the valve next to the gas cap seem to make logical sense. Keep 5 PSI with no load and up to 50PSI with trailer and JK...
Jeep Gladiator Airlift Upgrade tempImageQ03wZC
Did the first part of my install today. How did you get up in that area? I’m assuming removed the wheel liner?

Sponsored

Michael@WeGo4WhlLow

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Area Director
OneTraveler, I fist put a hole where the air valve would go and used a electricians wire fish line to pull it into place. Before I pulled it up I had it all set with a larger washer, lock washer and hose attached. As you can see I put a larger washer on the out side too.... Love my Air Bags... Happy Holiday's and Happy Towing!!!
Jeep Gladiator Airlift Upgrade MVIMG_20201121_171715

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
OneTraveler, I fist put a hole where the air valve would go and used a electricians wire fish line to pull it into place. Before I pulled it up I had it all set with a larger washer, lock washer and hose attached. As you can see I put a larger washer on the out side too.... Love my Air Bags... Happy Holiday's and Happy Towing!!!
Jeep Gladiator Airlift Upgrade MVIMG_20201121_171715
Thank you! And great pic!!

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
What is the part number for a single bag? I want to carry a spare.

BrentC5Z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
@Clayton Off Road

Do your 2.5 rear springs required any shock relocation?

My boat has roughly 300lbs of tongue weight and my JT has a front level kit.

Don't want it pointed at the sky when towing, but am not too enthused about installing bags.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Clayton Off Road

Do your 2.5 rear springs required any shock relocation?

My boat has roughly 300lbs of tongue weight and my JT has a front level kit.

Don't want it pointed at the sky when towing, but am not too enthused about installing bags.
We always recommend going with a brand new set of shocks designed for the amount of lift you are going to be running, that way you are getting the best results possible!

hickman785

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Security
Anyone know if these air bags can be installed in the front coil springs? I have about 250 pounds on the front axle(bumper, winch, bull bar and two jerry cans) and the truck is riding rough. I already have the bags in the rear with Teraflex 3.3 shocks. I know a good set of heavy weight springs will work but I'm just about spent out with the shocks and rear bags.
Sponsored