Sponsored

Any Gator Gladiator sightings?

Butch2020JT

First Name
Walter akaButch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator (Ordered 9/20)
Occupation
Photographer
Hello. New to here and learning to navigate this great forum. Has anyone received , seen, know of, a Gator out of assembly yet? I ordered a Gator Rubicon on 9/20. Just curious and excited. I guess I'll be more excited as we see the first one hit the streets. Feedback truly appreciated. Already ordered 37's" on 2.5" lift. Thanks to all the information on this site.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Butch2020JT

Butch2020JT

First Name
Walter akaButch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator (Ordered 9/20)
Occupation
Photographer
Soon... Soon :dance:
HA!! I talked to someone with some sort of authority in the jeep world. They stated "The more features you order, the faster you get it." Not sure if it was a sales pitch or not. They were probably on commission. I guess we shall see.

Sponsored

CbtEngr8591

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubi
HA!! I talked to someone with some sort of authority in the jeep world. They stated "The more features you order, the faster you get it." Not sure if it was a sales pitch or not. They were probably on commission. I guess we shall see.
Then I should be picking it up tomorrow :fist bump::muscle:

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Hello. New to here and learning to navigate this great forum. Has anyone received , seen, know of, a Gator out of assembly yet? I ordered a Gator Rubicon on 9/20. Just curious and excited. I guess I'll be more excited as we see the first one hit the streets. Feedback truly appreciated. Already ordered 37's" on 2.5" lift. Thanks to all the information on this site.
A guy in the Gator Gladiator JT Club thread said they will start production next week. I think he works at factory or knows someone that does. He just posted that today.

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
A guy in the Gator Gladiator JT Club thread said they will start production next week. I think he works at factory or knows someone that does. He just posted that today.
I'll believe it when I see it. Mine doesn't even have a builld sheet on it yet. People that ordered different colors the week after me already have builds scheduled. To be honest, I don't even think FCA has settled on a color yet.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Maybe things have changed, but earlier this year when I was ordering, the opposite of this was true. The more options you selected, the longer it took to get it. That's why I went with a build that didn't include things like the spray-in bedliner, steel bumper, etc. Ended up getting mine 30 days after the order was entered in the computer.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'll believe it when I see it. Mine doesn't even have a builld sheet on it yet. People that ordered different colors the week after me already have builds scheduled. To be honest, I don't even think FCA has settled on a color yet.
Believe what you want but that is just false information. Jeep has already ran at least 5 gators down the line for color harmony test.
As I said before next week will be a good week for us gator people. The people you refer tohave already got build sheets cause the color they ordered is already in production.
I have seen the color so believe what you want.

Sponsored

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Believe what you want but that is just false information. Jeep has already ran at least 5 gators down the line for color harmony test.
As I said before next week will be a good week for us gator people. The people you refer tohave already got build sheets cause the color they ordered is already in production.
I have seen the color so believe what you want.
Pics or it didn't happen...

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Btw not calling you a liar. I don't believe any unsubstantiated claims that are posted to the internet.
I don't have to prove anything to anyone what I posted already will speak for itself.
Just trying to help out fellow JT gator folks. I could just keep my information to myself and keep everyone wondering while I sit back and laugh.

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I don't have to prove anything to anyone what I posted already will speak for itself.
Just trying to help out fellow JT gator folks. I could just keep my information to myself and keep everyone wondering while I sit back and laugh.
Like I said, I don't care what shade of green it is. I'm more interested in when it will be built. And I wasn't attacking you so don't be so defensive. However, since that's where we are now... I haven't seen any actual information in this thread.

Forgot to wish you a good laugh. Enjoy it. Those are good every now and then.